Fun time!!

I'm  dedicating this chapters to my silent readers. They are silent but their presence is always seen on each and every chapter, through readers count.

✒️

Tiya went inside and removed the cover lid of the plate, rolled the pan cake and in three bite she finished whole thing ,"now give my bracelet back," she gulped down mouthful of pancake and smirked at him.

Kiaan was surprised, girl who is so sophisticated will do such a thing , eating pancake like this ,"ok here you go," he clipped her bracelet around her wrist with promise that by tomorrow night she herself will kiss him on his lips and be his girlfriend.

✒️

Tiya tried to stay alone but her gang planned to have some fun, "Change your dress Tiya," Parul who was wearing black swim suit with white and black sarong over it, said.

"I'm fine, in this dress," Tiya shrugged . She was wearing peach colour strapless summer dress,.

"No.... we are going for pool party, for that you need to wear your pool dress,' Melee said, sometimes she just behave like mom's does..

"I'm not doing this," Tiya shook her head.

"What you are not doing ? " Samaira who entered in black crop top and shorts asked.

"I'm not playing or not going for swimming," Tiya said not meeting her bff eyes.

"Why the hell then you spent Gunu uncle's money on that ohh so sexy swim suit," asked Samaira.

"I don't know," Tiya shrugged uninterested.

"Aah.... you know it my bff.....you got this," Samaira paused and then pulled Tiya's swim suit from her traveling bag and waved it on her face, "to seduce my brother," Samaira said in very seriously tone.

"Ohh... he doesn't need any kind of push now," Tiya nodded and grabbed her piece of clothing back and threw it back inside her bag . She then took a novel of her favourite writer from her side table , "I am going to read ," she said wrapping a stole around her shoulder, she then cutely smile at them and walked out without looking back.

"My bro took a big task to woo this stubborn girl," Samaira laughed and they all jogged behind Tiya who headed towards the swimming pool.

✒️

Tiya was sitting in pool chair while other were playing with balls in pool, when Kiaan suddenly walk behind her. Droplets of water falling from his hair. He pulled her novel from her hand , "come on, sweetheart why this novel, why are you not playing with us ?" he asked rubbing his wet cheek with hers.

Sweetheart Tiya was shocked to hear it from his mouth.

Kiaan looked at the  book then he leaned over her chair , "Bride? so you are learning how to be good bride, my wifey," he whispered in her ear, he felt her body trembled. He smiled and then he kissed her cheeks, Shiver ran down her spine. Kiaan felt pride with his ministration, "wifeyyyyy...... enjoy your book ," he kept her book on her lap and rounded infront of her , "bride should know about ....." he paused ,smirk played on his lip ," I am planning to get a tattoo, similar to yours,so  I need to see yours soon," he winked and jumped in the pool causing water splash on her face.

"Tiya come na ," Harshvardhan was about to jump out of pool to get Tiya when Kiaan stopped him , "leave her, she is reading how to be good bride ," he said cutely.