Dad's plan!!

Hey guys ...I'm back with new chapter. In this chapter we will have few scenes or rightly saying thought from Samaira and Aarav's books recent one.

Here we will have more of  before dinner scene where we are going to get big surprise from Harshvardhan. No not about Harshvardhan it has something to do with Dad's plan .

✍🏻
Tiya went home with Kiaan, after her meeting with Rathod brothers and her soon to be father-in-law Ronit. She was in Kiaan's car and was looking at him who was busy on his phone for whole time till they reached home .

Tiya was feeling guilty but this was to be done , Kiaan and her brother don't understand the seriousness of this case , Lals , she thought.

She went to her room and layed down on her couch . Karishma Lal was crazy lady , she wanted Ronit paa back in her life and for that she and her family tried many things from seducing Paa to creating misunderstanding between Ridhima maa  and Ronit paa , she thought closing her eyes . ( We have first book on Ronit so you guys who haven't read it can check Hate or love series to know more about Ronit, Karishma and Ridhima and also Sanjana)

✍🏻
Kiaan went to his room and freshened up for Oberio's dinner . He changed into blue denims and white t shirt . He smiled at himself "Ahh I look good," he smirked this t-shirt was gifted by Tiya .

"Tiya," he murmured happily, "my Tiya," he spoke again but this time louder.

"I love you Tiya but I can't take you with me for meeting, that Lal girl," he shook his head and walked to the Oberio's house .

✍🏻
Tiya changed into casual dress of blue colour. She felt guilty for telling everything about their plan to Ronit but on the other side she felt happy that her Paa can handle thing nicely.

She took her mobile and walked towards Oberio's but suddenly her mobile beeped, she checked her mobile and saw Harshvardhan's message. He wanted her to come to his room. He need to talk to them all, something important.

✍🏻
Kiaan entered Harshvardhan room . Harshvardhan text them in their group chat .

"What is it?" Kiaan looked around and smiled at everyone.

"I'm feeling hungry and this boy," Meele pointed at Harshvardhan and spoke ,"had tied us and not telling the damn important news ," she slumped on the couch.

Harshvardhan lightly smiled at her "Wait for Tiya, she is one her way," Harshvardhan replied . His daughter was with her six grand Maas in kitchen checking all the arrangements.

"Ok ," Kiaan said.

"Anything serious ?" Samaira asked .

"Ummm ....," Harshvardhan looked at his cousin and smiled," it depends upon you four," he said looking at the door," here comes Tiya," he smiled .

" What depends?" Tiya smiled and walked inside the room .

"Ahh...I need to tell you something,  guys something that's why I called you here , specially you four ," he looked towards Kiaan and Tiya and then turned to look at Samaira and Aarav. He was also kind of mediator between his parents and his guys , even Tiya is doing same just so that he can save Kiaan from that girl who can ruin Kiaan's life .

"Hmmm...," he shook his head, "actually bade Papa is planning to have you guys married within a month," he said in serious tone .

Kiaan unwrapped his arms which was  wrapped around Tiya . Tiya gulped hard. She never thought her Ronit paa will take quick action and that quick action will be their quick marriage, she thought looking at Harshvardhan who nodded at her .