Key plan!!

Song👆
I am dedicating this chapter to gowrisiree

"Anamika? How come she is here, in my house" Tiya angrily looked at Kiaan who was shocked to see her looking at him, angrily looking at him, his heart skipped a beat, those beautiful eyes, big and beautiful eyes filled with anger for him.

"I don't know" he whispered lightly, "Ohh..Anamika" he went to her she was wearing tight fitting red short dress.

"She is Tiya, and Tiya Anamika , my date" he smiled at Anamika and said. Anger is still visible in Tiya's eyes.

"Green one right" he thumps up at Tiya and walk out of her room. Wifey I saw anger in your beautiful eyes soon I.... " he laughed.

Tiya slumped down on the bed. Her eyes fixed on the door from where Kiaan existed with his so called sexy date.

Looking sexy and seducing Kiaan is not her style. She want Kiaan to love her the way she loves him. She always loved him and her eyes always speaks her love for him that is why she never looked at him. She thought one day Kiaan will understand, but no Kiaan never felt anything. He keep dating different girls and was not ready for commitment.

For now she will do something,something to keep that Anamika away from her Kiaan. Her Ridhi maa is sure Kiaan has feelings for her. And she trust her maa.

After an hour Tiya entered the ball room . She was looking stunning in the black cut out gown. Every eyes were fixed on her. She smiled inwardly and then gracefully she walk towards her Ridhi maa who helped her in getting ready for this party.

Flashback
"Ridhi maa" Tiya pouted looking at her aunty who was standing at her doorway and smiling at her. Ridhima shook her head and entered the room with a velvet box in her hand.

"It seems your bff ditched you" Ridhima asked, looking at the gown which she had got for her.

"I will suggest you to wear that black one. It's my choice. I got that for you" Ridhima picked the black dress and smiled at her sweet Tiya.
Flashback ends

Cameras were focused on her. She always kept herself away from limelight but today everyone is looking at her. Their magazine fashion photographer Rahul winked and then clicked her pictures.

Kiaan smiled inwardly, "My wifey" he thought looking at his Piya who was busy posing for cameras.

"She is look stunning" Ridhima whispered in Naina's ear.

"All due to you" Naina laughed.

"Mom finally she is looking like my bff" Samaira laughed.

Kiaan eyes were fixed on her, his Piya. After few minutes of wait, he whispered something in Anamika's ear. Anamika smiled and shook her head. Kiaan smiled to and then he walks towards his Piya who was standing with Aarav's date and Samaira's boy friend.

"Hi Monika, hello Raj" Kiaan said, but his eyes never leaving his Wifey. He wanted to talk to her and tell her how beautiful she is looking today but Tiya was busy in her own world.

Tiya whispered something in Samaira's ear and walk away from them, with a plan in her mind.

Kiaan kept on staring at Tiya who walked away from there. He doesn't know what's happening but his eyes wanted to keep looking at his Piya who was looking Incredibly beautiful in black gown.

"Hey!! Gaurav" Tiya smiled at Monika's brother. Monika is her brother Aarav's date. She is more of business associate than a date. Gaurav is interior designer whom his brother is planning to interview for their magazine.