Tea party!! part 1

Happy new year dear friends.🎊🎉

I'm dedicating this chapter to all the readers who love my stories, who are the reason I'm still here on the Wattpad. Love you all😘

Long chapter more than 2000 words . So updating it in two parts. Next update next wekend.

✒️

"Well miss mind reader can you read my mind, what's going inside it ," Kiaan asked smiling beautifully at her and then they walk towards the waiting car.

Due to peak hour traffic, they reached hotel in an hour. Kiaan looked at his Piya who directly went to her parents suite but before that she asked Samaira to get her dog from Kennel club.

Kiaan went back to his suite which he was sharing with Aarav and boys, where are you going?" he asked Aarav. Who was getting ready in green Cargo pants and white t-shirt.

"Out for dinner," Aarav said keeping his wallet in his pants pocket.

"You are still thinking about food after having all those stuffs, Phuchka, ghugni, egg rolls ....and , " Kiaan smirked and looked at Aarav.

"You know it very well , why I'm going out for dinner," Aarav said looking at Kiaan. He is aware nobody is liking Monika not even his sister or Kiaan's sister or any of his family but he doesn't care he is killing himself . He need someone to forget his Mira who he love so badly and madly.

✒️

"So how was the day daughter," Ganesh asked Tiya. He was sitting on launge chair while his sweet daughter was sitting on his lap. At 24-25, she is still his little girl.

Naina was admiring her daughter and husband , who were having cute conversation.

"Papa it was superb, " Tiya said wrapping her arm around her father's neck. She leaned in and kissed his left check. She loves her father more than anything.

"Superb evening is coming up," Naina mumbled with laughter in her voice.

"Mom?" Tiya turned and looked at her mother, "umm I mean you guys must have plan for dinner also, hai naa," Naina looked at Ganesh and then towards her daughter.

"No we don't have any plans so I came here , let's have dinner together," Tiya got up from her father's lap and walk towards the phone to order dinner from chefs special.

"Tiya , my daughter why don't you go and have dinner with Samaira and all and leave your parents to enjoy some time , you know romantic night and I planned something for your mom, " Ganesh said but his voice was filled of laughter.

"Umm I ....I'm sorry ....I ," Tiya laughed hesitantly and then kissed his father cheek and hugs her mother who was laughing at his father comments,"Why are you laughing?' she asked .

"Your father is joking you can have dinner with us darling ," she looked at Ganesh who shook his head , Naina was sure after his father's comment Tiya won't stay here and that's what they want.

"Naa, now you two have some romantic dinner, papa is right," Tiya kissed her mom's cheek and left. Naina winked at her husband and then gave him a flying kiss but Ganesh being Ganu he jumped up on the bed, "so let's do something romantic," he said and kissed his wife on her lips.