It's time !!

Yes it's time to bring the twist and face off between Our handsome Kiaan and Miss Lal .

Yes we are nearing a twist, at the end of this chapter we will know who will bring twist and who will take things forwards after knowing the truth.

What will be the take of Kiaan and how Kiaan and Tiya life will take turn after this new twist.

Fictions are always different from non fiction stories and real ones . People think this can not happend , but this is fiction anything is possible.

I am going to update only on weekends, as I have few projects to work on I won't get time to post during week days. Hope you guys will understand. I will try to update 2 chapters one on Saturday and other on Sunday.

✍🏻
Kiaan and Tiya entered the cafe when Tiya said that someone is following them, Kiaan took her hand and walked to the  reception he cancelled their order and now they walk outside the cafe ....now chapter starts from here.

✍🏻
"You should have told me before Tiya ," Kiaan looked around.

"I thought it's just you know," She said looking around," I can't see him may be it's just...some crazy person following me," she laughed .

"Hmm but from next time don't risk we have to be aware all the time ," he said walked towards the resort.

" We will have breakfast in resort cafe ," he said his eyes moving around the road while his hand wrapped around Tiya protectively.

✍🏻
" Seems they saw me ," secret follower thought looking at them from one of the confectionery shop, " I won't tell bro and sis duo, I have some pics and I will send them and tell that they left in hurry seems Kiaan got some call ," he thought walking out of the shop as Kiaan and Tiya entered the resort.

✍🏻
Before entering resort Kiaan looked back at two guys who were in black casuals jeans and t shirt and leather jackets . He typed something on his mobile and then entered the resort and walked to the cafe .

They ordered their breakfast , "stay here I am coming ," Kiaan said getting up from the chair .

"Where are you going ?" Tiya asked looking up at him.

Kiaan smiled at her ,"I am coming just one call," he said .

She took his hand," please sit Kiaan, that call can't wait or make a call here Infront of me," she asked her eyes meeting his eyes .

Kiaan nodded, "Yes sure,"  he smiled and sat back on the chair , he unlocked his mobile and called,

Someone spoke from the other side and then Kiaan questioned , "are you sure ?" he spoke .

"Yes sir ," the guy on the other side replied.

"Click his pic and send to Samaira she will confirm," Kiaan ordered. It seems Samaira need to answer me now , she knows something which we are not aware of, Kiaan thought.

"Yes sir , already done clicking and will send this picture  but I suggest you are going back today , talk to Samaira, right now sending her picture will make her tensed ," he suggested.

"You're right," Kiaan replied looking at Tiya .

"Sir, Danny is outside the resort while I am still following him, he is walking towards same street where Samaira mam was taken during here shoot, that almost kidnapping," he said looking towards the secret follower.

" Ohh okay," Kiaan said taking a deep breath.

"Yes sir .

"I need that guy ," Kiaan ordered .