The wooing Game!!

I'm dedicating this chapter to Tejaesh KesarNagdev4

Teasing, kiss, romance and more teasing. Naughty Kiaan is back. He is just behaving like his father and uncles, Ronit will be proud of him, hahaha....well good long chapter dedicated to Kiaan and Tiya.

✒️
"I am so sorry ," Harshvardhan spread his hand for bear hug. 

"Don't be sorry," they all hug him except Tiya and Kiaan ..they looked at each other , Kiaan broke the silence ..."Tiya ...Anji...may be she is his daughter," he said little louder, but it was not his intention of speaking so loudly ,it's that Tiya was standing away from him made him do so.

"What did you just said?"asked Harshvardhan moving away from hug.

"Ummm... nothing," Tiya looked at Kiaan and then she looked at Samaira who was looking angrily at her brother.

"Plzzzzzzz Tiya, I heard him say something about that girl,Anji right," Harshvardhan pleaded.

"Anji.... she is orphan.... I mean ..." Tiya try to speak but Samaira interrupted her, "Her eyes just remind Tiya of you," Samaira nodded at Tiya .

"I want to meet that girl , do you have any picture of her," Harshvardhan asked taking Tiya's hand in his.

Samaira again shook her head from behind Harshvardhan, "umm.... no not in my mobile but if you promise you will enjoy your vacation here then I will take you to my orphanage where you can meet other children also," Tiya smiled and said.

"Yes... I will," Harshvardhan suprisingly took Tiya into hug and he  winked at his eldest brother Kiaan, "I am sure you will find my daughter," he mumbled in her hair, "Tiya but she can't be in orphanage," Harshvardhan said moving back from hug, " her grandfather took both girls as in her mother and her ," he paused ," or ....may be she herself left that girl ....my baby girl in orphanage ," he said confused.

"Ummm... Well Honey stop thinking about her we all are here to celebrate your return and our friendship, just forget about that bit** for now ," Kunal hugs his brother from behind.

"And we promise now we will soon find our daughter," they all said in unison.

"Let's go back to cabin tomorrow evening we are reaching Kolkata and will be staying there for two days," Sunny said.

"Yum....I am dying to have phuchka and those ghugni ," Tiya licked her lips dreamily.

"And not to forget street food those Chinese food and egg rolls," Kiaan licked his lips and looked at Tiya.

Tiya shook her head and walked towards the stairs ,"Let's go guys ," she said running down the stairs . 

"My wifey ,ignore as much as you want but soon you will be MINE," he mumbled running behind her . 

All of them laughed, "he is really going to woo his Piya back," Aarav laughed looking at his Mira .

️✒️
Tiya got up early in the morning and then she freshened up and went to gym . Gym and  swimming was only option for her , she love running and it's not possible on the cruise .

She made up her mind to ignore Kiaan for the whole day by keeping herself busy in library or in kitchen with chefs so that she doesn't have to face him and his puppy look, she thought jumping up on elliptical machine, "and by evening we will reach Kolkata , I can be with everyone then he will not reach me or ask me again about his proposal," she mumbled to herself.