Dance dance ????????

I am dedicating this chapter to my readers who always voted for me and I never got chance to thank them. Thank you all for showering your love .

✒️
Finally the day had came when whole family gathered on port for vacation.
After boarding on the cruise, they all entered the atrium. This is gathering spot which has staircase, elevator, sitting area, bar,some shops and it was divided into upper deck and lower deck which has dinning hall and buffet area. While upper deck has swimming pool and hot tub ,kids playing area, casino and small restaurant .

Tiya was very happy ,she looked around happily, "see there's hot tub," Samaira said pointed towards the swimming pool area.

"Yes, swimming pool, playing area, lot's of dancing and...I am very excited," Tiya winked .

Karan voice through the mic made them turn and then they at the spiral staircase where Karan was standing with Sunny, Harshvardhan,Kiaan, Kunal and Aarav.

​" Warm welcome on board , friendship,aaj kal aaj," Karan smiled at his guests who happily cheered.

Karan smiled at them continued, "The balloons are ready for release and to start our cruise journey from Mumbai to Kolkata," Karan paused and asked his guest to walk outside as the cruise is ready to leave port for his first vacation. He wants his guest to realease balloons which are tied around the deck area. Guest walked out ,Tiya and their group too walk out. Several camera's were clicked once everyone came out to upper deck.

"It's a great day, one we've been planning and waiting for," Ronit said releasing the balloon in the air.

Other did the same but Tiya was struggling with the thread. Honey walked behind Tiya and untied the balloon ,"here we go darling," he winked ,wrapping the thread around her finger," realease it," he said and then walked away .

Kiaan was noticing everything. He angrily looked at Harshvardhan, "I though he had returned with plan to find that girl but it seems," he paused and looked at Aarav who kept his hand on his shoulder, "it seems he is ready to woo our Tiya," Aarav completed his sentence and walked away from there.

After cruise left the port. Karan requested the guest and family to take some rest and get ready for dinner,welcome party in two hours," tea and snacks will be served in your cabin," Harshvardhan announced . All the guest and family left for their cabin.

Couples were provided double bed cabin and single were given single bed cabin. Both style of cabins has sitting room and bathrooms.

"Miss Tiya Kohli, this is your room," Pinky Tiya's attendant said.

"Thanks Pinky," Tiya smiled and was about to enter the room when, "Tiya we are neighbours," Kiaan said happily and then he winked at Pinky who shyly smiled and then she pushed the door for Tiya to enter her cabin.

"Well Tiya not only Kiaan, I am also your neighbour," Harshvardhan walk behind Tiya and wrapped his arms around her and pecked on her left cheek.

"Good evening sir," Pinky and other attendant said, looking at Harshvardhan.

"Umm enough if your PDA go and get ready for welcome dinner," Kiaan looked at Tiya.

Pinky and other assistant nodded at each other and walked away from there. Harshvardhan arms were still wrapped around Tiya she slightly turned," I think we should hurry," she said and then looked at Kiaan who was still standing at the entrance of his cabin.

Kiaan angrily pushed his cabin door and walk inside. Tiya smiled ,so feeling jealous Mr. Kapoor she thought and then smiled at Harshvardhan who was looking at Kiaan with shock on his face.