Movie Drama!

I'm dedicating this chapter to BhaviniPc

Song 👆🏻 doesn't match with the situation just I'm listening while final editing.... so thought of adding it😁
Chapter is divided into two parts. Will try to update 2nd part on Sunday.

✍🏻
Pool party was fun , especially for Kiaan and Tiya.
After that they all went back to their cabin to take some rest . Tiya was about to lay down on her bed when she heard a knock at the door.

"Nooooo," she screamed in irritation. She got up to open the door . She was feeling tired and was not ready to entertain anyone at this time.

Rubbing her eyes, she opened the door of her cabin, "What?" She asked looking angrily at Kiaan who standing at her door.

Kiaan looked up and down, "nice shorts," he laughed looking at her baby pink shorty shorts.

"Urhh.." Tiya tried to pushed him away but he didn't moved a bit . Rather he walked closer to her and then he pushed her slightly, "umm," he said taking silk chocolate from the side table, "I thought we will enjoy this while having movie, coz we won't get some alone time after movie ," he winked and left with chocolate.

What he is planning she slightly smiled , closing the door .

✍🏻
Dinner was served and it was simple affair as Elders planned to go for cruise casino after dinner while Youngsters had planned movie night .

"I'm so excited... I always wanted to have this kind of movie night but ...," Preeti sadly looked at Sunny.

"You don't need to be sad , we will have more movie night like this," he served their food . His eyes fixed on Preeti who was admiring him cutely.

"Wow!! so cute," Melee looked at Sunny and his girlfriend, " you guys are so cute together," she said dreamily. One day He will love me just like Sunny and his girlfriend, she thought about her senior whom she had fallen in love with.

But her dreams broke when, "We too can be cute...," Kunal paused looking at Melee who was angrily looking at him.

"Enough Kunal," she mumbled angrily.

"As you wish Melee," he smiled lightly and got up from the chair, "I will be waiting in theatre," he said and left. How can she break his heart but she doesn't love him and he loves her . She need to talk to him and tell him about her feelings.

Tiya shook her head she already had her dinner so she excused herself, "where are you going?" Kiaan whispered when Tiya got up from her chair .

"No where just on deck...you finish your dinner and meet me there," she said and smiled at Parul who nodded in understanding.

"Ohh," Kiaan smiled thinking she want to spend time with him before movie .

✍🏻
Tiya went to deck she was sure to find Kunal there, looking at dark sky, deep water, "she doesn't loves you and I don't want you to get hurt," Tiya spoke.

"Tiya ?" Kunal turned and looked at her.

"I heard you Kunal, I heard you saying that you and Melee will look good together," she said in serious tone.

Kunal took a deep breath and walked towards her, "why she doesn't love me T," he said wrapping his arm around her . Tiya is elder to him but he always treated  her as little sister .

Tiya too wrapped her arm around his neck . He was always cutest boy in their group, " she loves someone else , just one sided like yours," Tiya mumbled against his shoulder.

Kunal smiled, "Ohh so I have a chance," he looked down at Tiya, who was shocked with his statement, " I will make her fall for me," Kunal smirked.