Drive me crazy!

Hello friends!!
I thought this chapter is going to be short but while editing I added some more scene which delayed the update but increased the words and some new scenes . Hope you guys love it !!
More than 2000 words ...happy Naa😘
Song👆🏻

✍🏻
Tiya was happy for Honey, finally he got his daughter. She is happy for Anji, who is finally got her family and now she is her real kind of mommy, she thought.

This week went amazing, Harshvardhan got his daughter. Samaira joined office and her brother announced his new magazine, she looked herself in the mirror. Ready for bed she thought, getting inside her comforter.

Today Harshvardhan behaved differently when he came to pick Anji, she mumbled to herself and then she took her phone from side table.

Kiaan went to Delhi for some meeting and today he is coming back. Before she could dial Kiaan her phone rang and displayed Kiaan's photo.

Tiya happily picked up , "I was about to call you," she laughed happily. She was missing him. She can't live without him she thought.

"Really?" asked Kiaan. He could understand this girl is totally in love with him.

"I was missing you," Tiya said childlike .

"Then come and pick me up darling," Kiaan said looking towards his attendant who smiled at him knowingly.

"Tiya ," he called .

"Yaa," Tiya replied .

"Come to pick me up darling," Kiaan said in serious tone.

"Really," Tiya asked cutely.

"Yes ....I'm serious my wifey," he said looking at his manager who nodded at him and stood up from the seat . Ready to get down of jet.

"We have already landed will take half and hour to come out and I haven't called my driver ," Kiaan said and stood up from his seat.

"I am coming Kiaan," she got up and slipped her foot in her flip flops and picked up her wallet and car keys and ran down the stairs towards the parking.

"Kiaan I am on my way," she said driving outside her gate she stopped for a second "inform mommy that I'm going to pick Kiaan from airport," she said her eyes met her guard who was looking down at her thrown the window.

"Tiya?" he questioned. He is oldest guard who cares for Tiya as his own daughter. His daughter is studying arts in London College. Tiya's dad made all the arrangements for her studies. He is not just normal guard he is from Leela aunty company . (Hope you guys remember Leela)

"Umm its okay.. I won't get down from the car," she laughed looking down at her dressing.

"Why won't you get down the car?" Kiaan who was still on call asked.

"Later," she laughed, "cya," she said throwing the mobile on pasaager seat and then she drove out towards Chatrapati Shivaji international airport.

Kiaan was standing outside. His manager was already gone . Tiya roll down the window and called Kiaan,"Are you going to stand there and look at me like some creep," she laughed.

"Aah so I am looking at you like a creep huh," he laughed.

"Come inside Kiaan!!" She said.

"This is how you meet your boyfriend ...after long four days," Kiaan smirked.

"Kiaan seriously," she looked up from her window. Weather was changing she was sure it's going to rain.

"Come out Tiya and give me a hug," Kiaan kept his laptop bag on his luggage bag and opened his arm.