Editor-in-chief.

Song 👆
I am dedicating this chapter to #pavanmo

"Kiaan, Kiaan" Aarav ran upstairs, "Ready" he walked inside the room and asked.

"Urgh..I think no" Kiaan huffed and sat on his bed.

"I can understand bro, Ridhima aunty is trusting you and giving you her place " Aarav said in serious tone.

"Right that's why I am tensed" Kiaan said looking up at his friend.

"You know just like Ronit uncle you may get your dream girl. Aunty and uncle got married due to The Diva World " Aarav teased try to brightened his mood.

"Haha...." Kiaan laughed."You know...it gonna happen with you. You are going to work on new baby project, new magazine. New employee, new P.A" Kiaan teased his bff, who laughed "I think you are right" Aarav said pulling him to standing position, "Let's go all are waiting" Aarav said and together they ran down to hall where Ronit and Ganesh family was waiting for him.

"Ok, mom and dad in one car and we all in one" Kiaan announced. He looked at Tiya who was busy with her mobile.

"Tiya madam let's go" he called. Tiya stood up and looked at Kiaan who was looking amazing in blue formals. She kept on admiring him but her father voice broke her sweet moment.

" Yes cool" Ganesh said, they walked to their car while Kiaan and group headed towards Ganesh mansion as they plan to take Aarav car.

Aarav sat on driver seat and looked at his friend Kiaan who opened the back seat door and let Tiya slid inside. Kiaan looked at his sister who was waiting for him to move so she can sit but instead of moving Kiaan slid next to Tiya.

Samiara smiled and sat in front seat. Aarav narrowed his eyes and looked back at Kiaan,He is upto something, Aarav thought.

" I think I need peace of mind and seeing through traffic from front seat will give me headache" Kiaan said, as if he read Aarav's mind.

Aarav nodded and looked at Samiara who curled her lips, trying hard to not laugh. Aarav smirked and looked at Kiaan again, "nautanki" he laughed and started driving.

After sometimes Kiaan moved closer to Tiya,"Piya.... I thought I will get a chance to see your tattoo" he whispered, rolling her saree pallu between his finger.

"Impossible" was the only reply he got from Tiya.

"See we are wearing same color" Kiaan spoke again.

"Hmmm" she replied and looked outside. She wanted to laugh aloud he is really nautanki she thought. Who will say that this guy sitting beside her is going to be new edition-in-chief of The Diva World she thought.

"Help me in putting this" Kiaan pulled out coat pin from his jacket pocket and kept it on her palm.

Tiya slightly turned and pinned it on his jacket. Look at me Piya he thought and as if Tiya heard him, she looked into his eyes. Something flashed in her beautiful eyes, some emotions but before he could read more she looked away.

"Thanks" Kiaan adjusted the coat pin with left hand while his right hand was playing with her pallu.

Aarav I was thinking," he paused and smirked at Tiya, "to interview Tiya for our SHE column "

"What?" Tiya asked in shock and looked at Samiara who slightly turned around and winked at her.

"I agree" Aarav said.

"Me too, T you run orphanage, you give shelter to children, you are saving them, protecting them like a mother" Samiara said in serious tone.

"Ohh...enough now, I know your brother is planning something" She said and looked out of the car. Due to heavy traffic car was not moving.