New start

Cover page

Cover page .
Photo courtesy Google.
I thought of sharing cover page pic with my lovely friend . Hope you all will like it!
I'll update introduction and prologue chapter on Saturday or Sunday.
Mine is going to be last book of series.
If you guys want me to write book on other guys from gang then will do especially of Parul, Meele or Kunal. But will keep it under different series .

✍🏻

Tiya happily ran inside the home. She always dreamt that one day Kiaan will be hers and her dream is coming true. She ran upstairs,she was about to enter her room when someone kept a hand on her shoulder, "Are you sure about Kiaan," Aarav asked , he was serious.

He didn't said a word during vacation, but today he need to know if his sister really trust Kiaan. If she really thinks that Kiaan will keep this relationship without regretting.

Tiya turned and tightly hug her brother, "I know your concern bhai but I'm giving a try, I know he was never into relationship," she looked up at her brother and smiled ," I know his status of player boy , that was when he was in London," she spoke kissing her brother cheek.

"If you remember, I was with him in London," He said wrapping his arm around his sister .

"Yes ....you know he is not like that now," She said.

"Yaa ..... We both are playing blind game sis, " Aarav sadly looked at her sister," and we are happy playing it," he kissed her forehead, "I'm always with you and I feel pride , you are strong girl Tiya and I trust your decision," he said .

"We also trust you Tiya and one more thing girl, we have arranged DNA test for Harshvardhan and Anji," Ganesh and Naina said from other side of the lobby.

"Thanks daddy," Tiya smiles, "okay will see you at lunch," Tiya said walking inside her room.

"Finally," she looked around ,"back home," she jumped down on her bed and closed her eyes. Happy to be home, she thought.

Suddenly her mobile rang. She pulled it out of her back pocket.
"Hey," Kiaan said through other side .

"Already missing your wifey," she said sitting on the bed , her eyes landed on her luggage.

"Off course I am missing my wifey, practically my wifey should be with me ,here in my room," he teased .

"Aha....really Mr. Kapoor," she asked .

"Well yes ...but I didn't call to tell you that I'm missing you," he paused , "Their is a package in your room, golden and black wrapped gift," he said.