Heart and mind.

I am dedicating this chapter to supraja13

After reaching Tiya's room he laid her on the bed. Then he opened her sandals and covered her with blanket. Tiya love to sleep with blanket, he know her each and every habits . He smiled and kissed her forehead and turn to go but Tiya mumbled something causing him to turn back to her.

"I... Key....its key....Kiaan." she said, a small smile was playing on her lips.

Kiaan kneeled beside her, her eyes were closed. She was mumbling in her sleep. Kiaan gulped hard she was smiling and calling his name. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around him.

"Key...I.... I...lo" she then unwrapped her arms and turned on her bed. Kiaan kept on looking at her, "What was she saying, And why she is taking my name in her sleep" he whispered.

He shook his head and got up, shutting down the light he walk out out her room. He wanted to stay with her and hear her voice, her calling him in her sleep, "Whats happening to me," he ran his finger in his hair went back to his bungalow.

Next morning Kiaan got ready, they were going for shopping with girls, "hmm today I will see that tattoo of hers and ask her why she was calling him in her sleep" he happily got ready. Picked his wallet and car key and ran down to their dinning hall.

"Good morning dad" he then leaned in and kissed his mother, "Maa love you" he said and sat on his chair.

"Good afternoon son, you are late on your first day," Ronit said arching his brow,  he looked at him.

"Ronit, he was in orphanage till early morning" Ridhima said.

"I know but as a boss he need to be in office" Ronit smiled, " but its fine son, you are free till vacation after that I want you to be serious about your company and wife....I mean life " he sipped his coffee and winked at his wife. He love teasing his son, they are more like friends.

"He is serious about his wife that is why he was with her, supporting her" Ridhima whispered in Ronit's ear.

Kiaan nodded at his parents and then looked towards the empty chair "Where is Samy?" he asked.

"Lonavala, her photoshoot" Ronit replied.

"Suddenly" he applied some butter on his toast.

"Yes, I am confused why they suddenly called her for shoot it was next month" Ridhima said in tensed tone.

"It's ok mom, Raju is with her so don't take tension" Kiaan smiled at her, but from inside he was also tensed.

Tiya woke up at 11:30 in the morning , the first thing she heard from her mom is that Samaira had gone to shoot and their shopping plan had cancelled. She felt relieved because she was still tired and need to go to orphanage to check little angel.

After having lunch Tiya stepped out of the house to order his driver to get the car ready but she was surprised to see Kiaan was there in his car.

He looked out of the window, "Come on what are you waiting for" he asked.

"Ummmm....yaaa" she opened the car door and sat inside, "What are you doing here?" she asked once Kiaan started his car.

"I thought of giving you a ride to orphanage, even I was late for work so we can go together" he shrugged.

They sat in silence for few minutes and then suddenly Kiaan spoke, "Look at me Piya" he said when they were stucked in traffic.

"I am looking at you" she looked towards him, but as soon a he turned to look at her she turned.