Confused Kiaan

I am dedicating this chapter to Kalpana04 mehakmaggo

✒️
Changed the title from Impatient Kiaan 2 to confused Kiaan.

Kiaan and Tiya bought some chocolates and stationerys for childrens. After that they walk towards the mall elevator , suddenly "Let's go and have tea," Kiaan pointed at Tea cafe's area.

"No Kiaan I am feeling tired, since three days I haven't slept properly," Tiya said .

"I promise you will feel better after having your special ginger tea ," Kiaan smiled and took her hand and walked towards the cafe . They both sat and called waiter. Kiaan ordered lemon tea while Tiya ordered ginger tea .

"Tiya don't you think our Honey has changed," Kiaan suddenly asked.

"Yes ," Tiya paused and then looked at Kiaan her eyes was twinkling and Kiaan could see admiration in her eyes . He never understands why her eyes are different, why he always feel like looking into them, why she use to hide those orbs from him before they kissed and why now she meet his eyes without any hesitation,Kiaan thought, his eyes fixed on his Piya. In all this he doesn't heard Tiya who was trying to remove his hand from Table.

"Kiaan ,Kiaan move your hand from table, " Tiya looked up at waiter who was standing with tray in his hand, "Sorry," Tiya mumbled to him. Kiaan shook his head and looked up at waiter then he
moved his hand.

Waiter kept the tray and smiled at Tiya in return she thanked him and nodded at him. After he left Tiya look back at Kiaan who was now looking outside , sun was setting , "what were you thinking Kiaan?" she asked keeping her hand on his.

"Nothing," he replied sipping tea from his cup. He is doing wrong and he has to stop this before it's too late ,he thought looking away from Tiya.

"You were in deep thought,"she said .

"Yes, was thinking about you," he replied still looking away . He pushed the ginger tea towards Tiya," have it," he said.

After that Kiaan didn't said a word. They had tea in silence after that they went to parking. Tiya was not liking the silence between them. She grabbed him by his wrist and pulled Kiaan against her, "What happened Kiaan suddenly you went silent," she asked.

Kiaan pushed her against the car trapping her between car and his body, "Do you have feeling for me," he asked looking into her eyes.

"Yes since childhood," she laughed , she could feel the depth in his words but she laughed to lighten the situation; if he got an idea that she loves him then he will back away from this new relationship.

Kiaan jerked back and turned away ,Tiya was scared of this, she had always kept her feeling hidden from Kiaan due to this reason , "Kiaan," she kept her hand on his shoulder," I have always liked you but as a friends as a guide," she smiled.

"Your eyes speaks different," he turned and said Tiya looked away,"ohh my eyes are like that ,you will get use to of it , it's only my eyes are seductive," she laughed.

"Tiya," he said cupping her check in his palm," I don't want to hurt you, if you have feeling for me and during vacation if my feeling from friendship to love didn't changed then you would be hurt," he said.