17

2 weeks later:

I've been waking up very exhausted and uncomfortable. I was looking at the mirror and I look bloated and I place my hand on my stomach and something moved. I run and find my phone and I call Carlisle. I say, "Hey, Dad #2. I think its possible. I just felt something move inside of me."

Carlisle responds, "We'll be there ASAP."

I say, "Bye."

Caius says, "What happened?"

I say, "Look at this."

I lift my shirt and we could see a small bump and my eyes widen as the baby moves again and Caius came over quickly and felt it also. Caius says, "That is very peculiar."

I narrow my eyes and ask, "Why is our child weird?"

Caius hugs me and says, "Our bambino isn't weird. That feeling of him moving is."

I say, "You want a boy?"

He says, "I don't care if we have a little princessa either."

I say, "I like the Italian words."

He says, "I know you do, Amore."

I say, "I really do."

I pull him down for a kiss and he deepens it. I pull away from him and he says, "Amore, we need to go to the throne room. We are judging more people today."

I reply, "Dad 2 will be here ASAP. I know Rose, Emmett, and Esme will be with him. Probably Alice and Jasper too. I don't know about douchebag."

Caius growls and I say, "You know that I love you."

He just stares at me in shock and he pulls me as close as he can without hurting me and quietly says, "I love you too, Luna. I don't even remember what it was like without you here. I don't want to either."

I have tears in my eyes and he kisses my forehead. He lets go and I get changed into this:

I leave my hair down in waves and I put on some makeup and head out to where Caius is

I leave my hair down in waves and I put on some makeup and head out to where Caius is. His jaw drops and I smile. I loop my arm with his and we walk to the throne room at my pace and Caius didn't mind. I hold my phone and it vibrates. I open my messages and Rose texted. She sent, 'WE left the airport about 4 hours ago. Edward isn't with us. I'll spill the tea when I'm with ya. Jazz misses u, maybe more than I do. LOL, not possible.'

I send, 'See u soon. Tell Jazzy poo he'll see me in a few hours.'

She sent, 'LOL. Will do.'

I look up at him and he smirks. He lifts me up bridal style and runs to the throne room. He holds me as he sets me down. I blink rapidly and say, "I'm fine. I promise."

His hand is low on my back as we walk in. Aro looks at me strangely and asks, "Why can we hear three heartbeats? I know one is yours. You put yourself in your experiment."