Chapter 6:

I wake up in the morning and I found a note on the pillow. It says,
I'll pick you up at 7. Be ready, Honey.
~Edward
I get up and see that its 6:20 and I go to the bathroom and fix my hair and I go back to my room and get changed.

I bought these super cute heels with a floral strap on them and I decided to wear them today

I fixed my makeup and go downstairs and make myself some breakfast after reading a note that dad left to say that he left

I fixed my makeup and go downstairs and make myself some breakfast after reading a note that dad left to say that he left. I see the clock says that it's 7:10 and I grab my stuff and I walk outside and Edward's leaning against his car. I walk over there and pout, "You left."

He smiles and say, "Your dad was coming to check on you and I went home to change and get my car. If this makes anything better, I really didn't want to leave."

He leans down and kisses me softly and my phone dings. I open it up to see that Paul texted me and is asking me to come down to the reservation to hang out with them. Edward growls and I say, "You are going to say they are dangerous and if you think about it you are more likely to kill me than they are. Don't think about that because you aren't distancing yourself away from me, Eddie."

Edward sighs and says, "I know you're right, but I can't go over there, Moon. We made a treaty with them a long time ago. You better not leave me for a wolf."

I say, "They can do that?!"

Edward says, "Shit."

I laugh and say, "I knew about it already Eddie. I can read minds too. They don't know that I know."

I text in the group chat and say, "Maybe Saturday I'll hang with all of you."

They all send smiley faces and Sam sends his address. Edward says, "So I get you today, and Sunday."

I smile and say, "And the rest of our lives."

He smiles goofily and says, "That was cheesy."

I hit him and he says, "You're violent today."

I pull him down for a kiss and I hear Rose say, "Stop making out! We are going to be late!"

He pulls away and we get in the car. I read their thoughts. Alice/Rose: They are so cute together!!!!

Jasper: They are both really happy and in love with each other.

Emmett: W-H-I-P-P-E-D!!!!!

We all get to school and we get out of the cars and Edward has his arm around my shoulders and I ask him, "Why are you wearing sun glasses?"

He chuckles and says, "They look cool."

I smile and shake my head. Everybody is watching us walk into the school with their mouths open and Jessica comes to me and says, "You two are so cute togehter!"

I smile and Mike comes over and says, "Why are you cheating on me with Cullen?"

I say, "First of all you aren't my boyfriend. Two I told you no when you stuttered when you asked me out yesterday. Lastly, I've been with Edward for a while now. You never had a chance. I didn't want you like that and I don't ever."

Mike looks pissed and says, "What does he have that I don't? Are you a gold digger?"

I burst out laughing and say, "He got sex appeal and I like tall smart guys. I'm comfortable around him and extremely uncomfortable around you since you're very creepy. I don't give a shit about his faimlies money. I have money of my own. Thank you very much. Douche bag."

I walk away and link arms with Rose and we head to class. I get a text from Eddie and it says, 'Now he's a creepy douche bag?'

I type, 'Hell yeah.'

He types back, 'What am I to you?'

I reply, 'U r my amazing boyfriend who isn't a creepy bastard like Mike.'

He sends back, 'LOL.'

We go to lunch and I see Mike coming my way and I find Edward with my eyes and his darken and I look confused and I read people's minds and in Mike's he's coming over to kiss me and I pull Jessica in front of me at the last second and he kisses her. He pulls away and sees its not me he kissed and he tries to get to me and Edward pulls me back to him and I turn around in his arms and hug his waist. He guides me back to our table as he glares at Mike. I lean against him as we are sitting at the table and he kisses my forehead. I turn on my phone as I eat some french fries and chicken nuggets and see that Sam and Paul keep texting me.

Paul: Do you know when you are coming over on Saturday?
Sam: Pay attention to school, Paul.
Me: I'm at lunch right now and probably around 10, why?
Sam: He's very excited to see you again.
Paul: Sam!
Me: LOL. I have a boyfriend so don't get your hopes up.
Paul: :(
Sam: Good for you, Luna. See you tomorrow. Get to class you two.

I smile and so does Edward. The bell rings and we go to Biology. We sit together and take notes on cells as Mr. Molina teaches us about the nucleus. This is all review for me. I like to have the notes though. Edward holds my hand under the table and Tyler says quite loudly, "What does he have that the rest of us don't?"

I smirk and say, "My heart"

Tyler's mouth drops open and everyone snickers at my comment and Mr. Molina laughs and says, "This is my favorite class."

I smile and say, "Tyler if you don't have anything nice to say, be quiet. Oh, nice doesn't mean pick up lines. You too Creepy."

Everyone looks at Mike now and snickers. Mr. Molina says, "Ok, that's enough. Here's your homework assignment for the weekend. You can work on it now and turn it in if you would like."

Edward and I finish our assignments and turn them in. The bell finally rings and we head to free period. We go to the library and sit down in our chairs and I do my math and English homework. I already finished my history and bio. All done. Edward smiles and I sit beside him as he reads his book until the bell rings. We collect our stuff and head to our lockers and I place the things that I don't need in there and we head to his car. Rose says, "I don't like the wolves."

I say, "Paul and Sam talked to me before you did."

She grumbles and nods. She says, "Be careful please."

I reply, "I will."

We hop into Edward's car and drive to my place and we head up to my room and she says, "What are we doing?"

I say, "We are going to watch Netflix and sleep."

She nods and I put on Criminal Minds. We watch a few episodes and she says, "Pause it. I wanted to talk to you about what Alice saw the other day. I want to know how you feel, hoe."

I say, "You're a hoe. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, but I'm not losing him to her though. He's mine."

Rose says, "Damn right he is."

I laugh and Dad knocks on my door and says, "Lun?"

I say, "Dad, you can come in. This is Rosalie Carlisle's oldest adopted daughter."

He says, "Hi, I'm Charlie. Her dad."

Rose says, "Hi, Charlie. I'm going to go home since Mom made dinner already. It was good meeting you Charlie. Bye, Luna."

I say, "Bye Rose."

I place my computer on its charger and lay in my bed and I feel it move and open my eyes to see Edward. I smile and snuggle into him and he says, "Go to sleep, love."

He places a kiss on my head as I fall asleep with a smile on my face.