Chapter 11

Today is Friday and we all are at lunch and Jessica says, "Where are you going for college?"

I say, "There's a University in Seattle that I applied to, and I did get accepted but I decided to do online school and stay here."

Jessica nods in understanding and asks, "Did you apply for scholarships?"

I nod and say, "My college career is paid for."

Angela asks, "What are you majoring in?"

I smile and say, "I'm going to be an obstetrician. I already started my courses in the fall."

Jessica says, "That's why you are so busy during class even though you finished the course materials."

I nod and say, "Almost done with the spring semester. Technically, I already had graduated. I had passed the test to graduate early with flying colors."

Jessica says, "Technically you are a freshman right now and we are above you."

I smirk and say, "First of all, I'm a freshman in college. I'm above you."

Jess frowns and slightly glares at me and I say, "I just show up here to get my attendance. College isn't the easiest thing, let me tell you that."

Jess smirks and asks, "Why? Is the smarty pants not getting the highest grades in her class?"

I raise my eyebrows and say, "I'm definitely up there. I'm not stupid, Jessica. Stop behaving like a little brat because I do know how to put people in their place."

Bella touches my arm and I nod at her and Jessica stops and says, "Why are you such a bitch? Is it because you hang with the queen bitch?"

I say, "The only person who is a fake bitch is you. Don't act like you are perfect. I saw the way you looked at my boyfriend when he was with me."

Her jaw drops and I smirk and say, "It was the same look you gave every guy who you thought was hot including but definitely not limited to the very creepy still, Michael."

She looks pissed and he looks at her and I get up and go sit with Rose and Edward looks at me and opens his mouth and I glare at him and he closes it. Jessica comes over and smacks me and I punch her and say, "Oops, my hand slipped. Actually, it was self-defense since you hit me first."

Rose says, "You go bitch!"

A teacher comes over and asks, "Luna, what happened?"

I calmly explain the situation and Bella nods in agreement and Jessica is crying over her nose. Mrs. Belmont calmly exclaims, "She will be punished for hitting you."

Jessica whines in pain and says, "She hit me back."

Mrs. Belmont says, "Self-defense. You smacked her first."

Jessica groans and storms away and Mrs. Belmont says, "I thought you two were friends?"

I say, "We were, but she decided to be a little jealous bitch over my other friends and say that they were turning me into a bitch. She also thinks she's above me since technically I'm a freshman in college and she's a high school junior."

Mrs. Belmont laughs and says, "She's a bit out there sometimes. Enjoy the rest of lunch."

I smile and continue to work on my school work and I steal Jazz's food and he chuckles and I say, "Done."

Emmett says, "With what?"

I say, "Bear, I finished my essay."

He cringes at the word essay. I giggle and Bella comes over and says, "You need to apoligize"

I say, "Actually, I don't. She assaulted me and antagonized all of it."

Bella says, "Be the bigger person."

I pretend to think about it and say, "The bitchy drama queen can apoligize to me."

Bella glances and smiles at Edward and walks away. He smiled after her and watched her walk away. Edward says, "You aren't going there for vacation."

I smirk and say, "Fine. I'll just go by myself and get inside that castle."

He glares at me and I stare blankly at him and he stops. I ask, "She knows, doesn't she? That's why you walked into the woods, isn't it?"

He nods and I grab Rose's hand to calm her down and Jazz grabs mine and Alice's. He watches me for a response and I don't give him one and he growls lightly and I kick him. Lunch is over and we head to our next classes. I went inside of Bio and sit in Bella's assigned seat which is behind Edward since I sat with him during the beginning of the year. I go up to the front of the class to Mr. Molina and ask, "Can you just move me to the back so I can continue on my college courses?"

He nods and I smile and move to the back and sit by myself. They are learning about how cells split into new ones. I'm doing my intro to mol. bio course. We are learning about the organelles and how the cells are connected along with diffusion and osmosis. Classes flies by and its time to go home. I drive home and Edward and Bella are already there and he says, "You BOTH are coming to my house tomorrow and we will be playing Baseball in the evening."

I get a phone call and I say, "Yeah, honey?"

Edward glares at me and Rose says, "S baby girl, you are coming over here and spending the weekend with muah."

Emmett says, "Who the FUCK is baby girl? Hey, Luns. Oh."

I giggle and say, "I'll be there soon, babe."

Bella raises her eyebrows and I smirk and say, "What?"

I walk confidently into my house and I text dad about staying with Rose for the weekend nd that he'll get steak, eggs, and potatoes on Monday. He sent back, "Ok. Have fun."

I grab a bag and put some clothes in it and I grab my keys and I go to my car and Edward just glares at me and I can feel him digging into my mind. Well, he's trying to. My shield is very strong. I smirk and pull out of the driveway and head over to their house. Rose meets me outside and Alice hands me a baseball shirt and says, "This is for tomorrow. It's Jasper's. We both have our own and you aren't wearing Edward's. Emmett's would literately drown you."

I smile and laugh. I say, "Keep it until we need to get ready, Alice."

She nods and says, "Movie marathon though."

I nod with her and we all sit on the couch and Esme brings me out some food and I say, "Thank you. Es, join us."

She smiles and sits next to me and Alice hands me a sweatshirt and I say, "Question, do you have Jazz's entire wardrobe in your pocket?"

Alice laughs and says, "No. I knew you were going to get cold and he does calm you down a lot."

I smile and nod. I am freezing though. I put it on and continue to eat the food Esme had brought me. We just sat and watched movie after movie. I had fallen asleep and I hear Jazz say, "He is so stupid to let such an angel go. She confounds me, Alice. Her emotions are no where near where they should be for someone in her position."

Alice replies, "But this is how it was meant to be. She's very important to a lot of people."

Who am I important to? How important is this person? Maybe I'm his mate. I really want to know who this is but I'm way too tired to dwell on this right now. I then am pulled into the darkness with all of my questions.