23

I got onto the plane with Alec and Demitri. We all sat down and I messed with my ring and Demitri asks, "Let me get this straight. She basically hates you for no reason and your still going to her wedding?"

I smile and say, "I'll kill her with kindness and look 4 times as good as she will. I'm not considered her sister and my mother disowned me after James attacked her. My mother wasabsent my entire childhood and present in hers. The Cullen's are my surrogate family. If we have soul mates as best friends, Rosalie is mine. The way we talk with one another sounds like I'm cheating but I'm not. There's not many people Rosa gets along with. Bella is not one of them. Rosalie wants us to enjoy our human lives as much as we can and just not change as you don't get the possibilities you do if you're immortal. You can't grow old and be surrounded by grandchildren laughing and running around slowly growing up and being the adults they are supposed to be in the future who can change the world."

Alec asks, "Why did your mother disown you?"

I say, "We had met James and his 'coven' on the baseball field and he went after the snack aka Isabella who apparently smells amazing. I honestly don't give a rats ass about it. Alice and Jasper took both of us to Pheonix and he followed at some point finding Isabella's house there and got a home video and baited her into meeting him a ballet studio. He was toying with her a lot. She ended up with a bite mark, a broken leg, and a few other things that would match falling down stairs and going through a window. I called my father to inform him of what had happened and after I called my mother. She called me useless and pathetic. When she got to the hospital she called me a whore and said that Bella was right. She didn't hide the fact that she wanted it to be me in that bed. I told her off and she smacked me and I punched her hard in the jaw and very deeply bruised it. Before that, she was demanding I apologize to her because I told her how she failed as a mother to me."

Demitri asks, "What happened with Isabella?"

I reply, "Honestly, I don't know. She was nice to me when she got here but as soon as she found out about them and I dated Edward she flipped her switch. Whenever we finally got back to the Cullen's house she flipped out on Rose because her life was the one in danger not mine. Rose gave it right back to her since James wanted to use me as a sex slave. James's power was tracking, he loved the hunt. Victoria, his mate's power was escaping. Laurent's power, I don't know if he had one. As we were in the car, Alice and Isabella were upfront and I was in the back with Jasper. Isabella had the audacity to ask me why I was trying to get into Jasper's pants? Alice told her I wasn't she also called me a bitch in her mind. She thinks I can't hear her thoughts like Edward. Unlike Edward, I'm not blocked out of anyone's thoughts."

Demitri asks curiously, "How often do you...?"

I reply, "Not often. Something's are hard to ignore. I basically live in Caius's thoughts. Thinking about sex is fine as long as I can ignore it. Sometimes you boys give me ideas."

Demitri chuckles and says, "It's probably the other way around since you're the millenial."

I nod and say, "Give me your phone. I'll show you something. Just make sure the volume is off."

I get on google and put in a website for him and say, "There you go. Look at that."

Demitri says, "What you can google porn?"

I say, "You can pretty much google anything. I found out about it because it was all this kid was thinking about in school."

Demitri asks, "So I know there's this bookmark thing. How do you do that?"

I look at his phone and say, "Right there."

He replies, "Thank you"

I laugh at him and say, "If all you do is think about sex, you'll piss off Edward. He hates it when people think about sex. I know how to block your thoughts from my mind."

Alec says, "Do you know how Jane and I were turned?"

I reply, "Nope. When was it?"

Alec says, "You could just read my mind."

I reply, "Alec this is something extremely personal and I wanna hear you say it."

Alec says, "It was during the Witch Trials in Europe during the 1440's. We were 16 when we were accused and we were being executed when Aro intervened. We were being burned alive. I just wanted the pain to go away. This is my power."

I say, "Alec, that just shows how strong you both are. You were very helpful with my pregnancy. The two of them moving was hell."

Alec chuckles and I say, "It felt like they were ripping me apart from the inside."

He grimaces at that and I say, "I'm glad that choice worked itself out. You can see how happy everyone is around them. It's something new and fascinating."

Alec replies, "They are fascinating. I wonder when I'll meet my mate?"

I reply, "Just give it time. Look at Caius for instance he's quite the old man and he only found me a few months ago. Well, I found him. Let's get everything ready, We're landing soon."