Chapter 15:

Caius asks, "How far did you go with him?"

I take a deep breath and say, "We never had sex. It was more like I provoked him and he touched me willingly with his fingers."

Caius growls lowly and I run my fingers through his long blond hair and randomly ask, "How did you get your hair so soft?"

He let out a little burst of laughter and says, "I just wash it. How did you provoke him?"

I bite my lip and he just growls and smashes his lips onto mine and when he pulled away I say, "That was a part of what I did, but it took a lot more to convince him to do anything. Your thoughts are so much more interesting than his."

He looks at me and asks, "Really?"

I place a kiss at the base of his neck and drag my lips up and across his jaw and plop them onto his in a steamy kiss. I pull away and he smirks. I start to lean in and then pull away. He growls a bit and I do it again. He growls deeper and louder and I lean in and give him another kiss. He smacked my ass and mumbled against my lips, "Don't tease me, darling."

I feel my heart flutter a bit at his nickname and he smiles a little. He sets me on the floor and I wander around and open doors. He chuckles and I pout at him. He says, "Go on, explore."

I open the next one and find his closet. I find a lot of suits, and button up shirts. I found a black button up and I put it on and walked outside the closet and I see his jaw drop slightly. I go and crawl in his bed beside him. His mouth just opens and closes. I cuddle into his side and rest my head on his chest and fall asleep.

I wake up in the morning and Caius isn't there. I hear a door open and he walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped lowly around his waist. I bite my lip hard and he turns to me and I hide in the pillows. He chuckles and says, "It's all yours."

I smile and say, "Christmas definitely came early for me then."

He winks and I blush. He says, "I do want to ask you a question about the baby thing."

I smile and say, "We could pick a donor or..."

He growls at me and I continue, "OR we could test that little hypothesis ourselves."

He smirks at that and says, "I don't want it to kill you though."

I smile and go over and hug him. I say, "We'll figure it out when the time comes."

He nods and I am fixated on his muscles. I manage to get my arms around his neck and pull him down for a short  sweet kiss. Ciaus says, "I do have to go to the throne room but Jane will be here to show you around the castle."

I smile and say, "That's good. Go get changed, honey."

He chuckles and says, "Honey. Hmm."

I pout and he kisses me and then whispers, "Amore, you're sweet like honey. I'm not."

I say, "You are sweet for me."

We both laugh and I say, "That was so corny."

He nods and kisses me and says, "Jane will be here soon to show you around while I'm working."

I nod and kiss him again for a little longer and he deepens the kiss. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls away and says, "You better put on pants."

I ask, "What if I don't?"

He smacks my ass hard. I yell, "Caius!"

He growls in my ear, "You'll get more than one."

He rubs my ass in his hands and I let out a light moan and he holds me tightly to him. He finally sets me down and goes into the closet and I put on leggings and keep on his shirt. He comes out and smirks. He gives me a quick kiss and there is a knock on the door and we walk over to it and its Jane.