24

Alec and Dimitri are in the rental car behind Rosalie's driving to the Cullen's home in Forks at 100mph. Rosalie says, "That crown is going on that head before you get out of this car."

I smile and say, "How else to make an entrance?"

Rose replies, "Damn straight. What's with thing 1 and thing 2?"

I laugh lightly and say, "Dimitri and Alec. Cai wanted to give me an entire army of guards and then it went to 3, then 2, and I said one, but I get 2. I honestly don't mind them. I miss my babies and Cai but we're good for now. I'm telling you my children are going to be blonde."

Rose laughs and says, "Maybe. What are they doing while you're here?"

I reply, "Honestly, I have no idea. Be in the woods maybe around the house. How's it been the last week?"

Rosalie scoffs and says, "She's been jealous from what Jasper tells me because of the time we spend with you."

I reply, "That's some shit. She's joining your family and she doesn't get along with you. She has seven people. I have the entire fucking palace in Italy. I can assure you I haven't met everyone yet. I have eternity to do so."

Rose says, "Jasper's excited your here. Put that on now."

I pull down the mirror and place it on my head and get out of the car. I see Jasper run up and hug me and he says, "Stay forever."

I reply, "You know, I can't. Just come visit. You better be at my wedding."

He chuckles and says, "Yes, ma'am. They're not here right now."

I ask, "How's the wedding planning going?"

Jasper replies, "Alice put the entire thing together. Alice was showing me your royal wedding."

I smile at that and say, "I'm excited for mine. I can't wait to see Cai at the end of the aisle waiting for me. Alice have you heard anything about my dress?"

Alice says, "Of course. I actually have it here. Let's go try it on."

Alice places my tiara on my head and says, "Tada!"

Jasper says, "Fit for a queen."

I smile and Rose looks about to cry and says, "I'll marry you right now."

I look at her and Alice says, "You too are something."

Alice films us being insane and pretend getting married after I changed into a different dress and a pretend kiss. I sent it to Caius with LOL. He sent, 'I'm the only one you're marrying.'

I sent, 'I'll be the one in white.'

Cai sent, 'Don't tempt me to fly there and marry you now.'

I smile at my phone and Alice says, 'He's thinking about marry you now. He's deciding then deciding the opposite.'