22

Outfit:

It's currently August 5th

It's currently August 5th. It's time for me to go to Forks but I don't want to leave my babies. Caius wraps his arms around me and says, "We'll be fine. Go enjoy yourself. It might be a little suspicious if you show up with 2 babies."

I say, "Fine, you have me there. I'm not allowed to be suspicious."

Caius chuckles and says, "Did you choose your dress?"

I smile and say, "I choose the blue one. It shows just enough."

Caius says, "Mi amore..."

I open my phone and show him the picture and he says, "Ok. I thought it was going to be worse. I do have something special for you though."

I ask, "Do we need to give her a wedding gift?"

He says, "I don't know."

I say, "I'll find something. What is the something special? Will I like it?"

Caius nods and replies, "I believe you'll like it."

He leads me into a room in our chambers and I see a little and a medium sized box. My eyes widen and say, "The small one is most likely a ring, but I don't know the bigger one. Reading your mind is cheating."

He smiles and says, "Open them."

I decided to open the smaller one and it was a ring. Caius responds, "I wanted you to have your engagement ring, I designed it. I wanted to keep it simple, but fit for a queen."

I smile and hug him tightly. I respond, "Cai, it's ginormous."

Caius says, "The smaller ring is the wedding band that I forgot to take out of there

Caius says, "The smaller ring is the wedding band that I forgot to take out of there. Open the other one."

I open it to find another jewelery box and state, "Are you trying to spoil me?"

Caius nods and I shake my head. I breathe out unnessecarily and open the box. I found a tiara and I open my mouth to say something and I can't. I finally manage to say, "You didn't have to. I don't need one, Cai."

Caius says, "Only the best for you. Especially for when we host balls or go to special occasions or for a formal event in the coming future."

I smile and reply, "Our wedding day."

I read his thoughts and say, "It'll probably end up broken if we do that Caius. We aren't exactly careful with things when we have sex."

He smirks and says, "I want you to take it with you."

I nod and say, "Please facetime me. I want to see my babies a lot. Even if they are sleeping."

Caius nods and says, "Mi amore. Let's get your luggage to the private plane. Did you feed before you leave?"

I nod and pull him to me and kiss him. I send him, "I want you to put the ring on my finger."

He growls lightly and deepens the kiss. He pulled away from the kiss and got down on one knee and grabbed the opened box and took the ring out and lightly pulled my hand into his and slide the ring on as he gazed into my eyes. I close my box and he says, "Let's get to the airport."

We drive to the airport and I look up gift ideas and found this wall planter thing that they could use in a house if they move into one.

Tiara:

He parked the car at the airport and he says, "I'm going to miss you

He parked the car at the airport and he says, "I'm going to miss you."

I wink at him and he thinks, "Mi amore, I'll do it in here."

I bite my lip and he places his hand gently on my face and pulled my lip out from my teeth. I smile and lean forward and kiss him. He reciprocates the kiss and deepens it slightly. He pulls away after a little while and says, "Time to go, mi amore."

I nod and send him, "I'm gonna miss you too. I love you. Please call me and watch your children."

He nods and I peck his lips again and we get out of the car and head to the private jet. He says, "It should just be a few hours."

I see Demitri and Alec and ask, "Can I just take one guard?"

Caius gives me a look and I groan. He says, "My love, we had this discussion already in the office. I need you to be protected..."

I respond, "I agreed to one. I'm only going to a wedding."

Caius scowls and says, "They're both going with you."

I scowl now and he pulls me close to him and I read his thoughts, 'I don't want to fight with you. I won't see you for two weeks. Remember last year when Edward was ready to die?'

I sent, "I remember and he made fun of my baby names. We also had sex that day."

Caius chuckles and thinks, 'We pretty much have sex everyday.'

I reply, 'Most guys aren't that lucky.'

He leans down and kisses me softly and lets me go. I peek one last time into his thoughts, 'I love her so much. I've waited so long for her that I need her to be safe so she can come back to me. Mi amore, I know you're in here. I love you.'

My face contorts into a smile and I finish walking into the plane. We set off a few minutes later.