Chapter 7:

I wake up in the morning and Edward's still here leaning against my headboard. I smile and straddle his waist and kiss him. He holds my hips and I run my fingers through his hair. We both smile into the kiss and I ask, "What time is it?"

He frowns and I say, "Think about it like this. If I go over there now, I'll be back sooner and in your arms."

He pulls me as close as he can to him and we just sit there for a while. He finally says, "It's 9 o'clock."

I kiss him passionately and he responds back as passionate. He kisses down my jaw and neck until he reaches my collarbone and he lightly sucks on it and he sucks a bit harder and I moan softly. He pulls away and smiles and he kisses me softly. He mumbles, "Get ready. Text me when you leave there so I can meet you. Charlie knows you're spending the night at my house with Rosalie."

I smile and let go of him and head to my closet and find an outfit.

I hug Edward and then go downstairs and eat some breakfast and get into my car

I hug Edward and then go downstairs and eat some breakfast and get into my car. The drive is about 10 minutes and I pull up to Sam's house and get out of my car. I get out of my car and I can hear their thoughts saying, "She smells like the Cullens."

I say, "Hi boys!"

They all come over and hug me and I laugh at them and say, "What are we doing?"

Sam says, "We were planning on going back to the beach."

I smile and say, "That sounds nice."

We all walked to the beach and I say, "I know."

They ask, "You know what?"

I look at Sam and he's thinking, 'Does she know about us and them or one or the other?'

I say, "Both."

His eyes widen and he asks, "Did you read my mind?"

I nod and say, "I've pretty much have been able to do this my entire life. Nobody knows and I can move things with my mind."

Paul sets down the ball and asks, "Can you move the ball?"

I nod and use my mind to float him through the air. His eyes widen and says, "Fair enough."

Sam asks, "How long can you do that for?"

I ask, "At once? Maybe a few minutes. He's quite heavy. You guys have to pack a lot of muscle being wolves."

I set him back down and say, "I did it to Edward already."

Sam asks, "Is he the boyfriend you were talking about?"

I nod and smile. I check my phone and he asked if I got there ok. I send him back, 'yes'

Paul asks, "Do you know about the treaty?"

I nod and say, "I do. There are quite the amount of loopholes in it, but I'm not telling where they are. Got to have something to argue about if needed."