Chapter 12

I slowly wake up from a much needed slumber and Alice says, "Time to get ready, Luna. You've slept for about 14 hours."

I say, "Holy shit. That's a long time."

She laughs and says, "You work really hard and needed it. Come on, let's go."

She pulls me into her and Jazz's room and tells me to put on these thick black leggings and Jazz's baseball shirt. I forego a cap and leave my wavy hair down to my butt. Alice says, "You look cute."

I smile and say, "Do I get to play?"

Jazz says, "Sure."

We all hear something break and we head to the kitchen and I say, "Damn, babe. What did the salad do to you?"

Rose looks at me and smirks and says, "Baby girl, did you want some of it?"

I say, "Nah, just clean up the glass. Esme, are you making Italian?"

Esme smiles and nods, "Yeah, Shrimp alfredo."

I say, "I love you."

She smiles and hands me a plate and a fork. Bella asks, "How long did you know?"

I say, "The beginning of the school year considering asshole was my boyfriend and I read his mind."

Bella asks, "You can do that?"

I nod and say, "Yeah..."

Bella asks, "Why did you break up?"

Rose bitchily states, "You."

Bella asks, "What do you mean?"

I just sit there and eat and Jazz sits next to me and Rose explained it all to her. She looks shocked and says, "Wow. Sorry."

I stop eating and say, "You didn't know. He knew exactly what would happen and he did it anyway."

I finish my food and I randomly think to Jazz, 'Your clothes smell really good.'

He chuckles and Edward growls. I flip him off and ask, "Are we good to go?"

They nod and we all leave. I walk with them and then I jump on Jazz's back and he laughs. He then runs and I tighten my grip on him and watch the trees all become one contiuous one. He slows down to a stop and I wait till I'm not a bit dizzy and get down. Esme asks, "Do you feel ok? Are you going to puke?"

I say, "Yes and no."

She nods a bit relieved and Edward and Bella show up and Alice says, "It's time."

Esme tells Bella that she's the umpire. Jazzy is showing me how to do what he was doing with the bat. I try it and drop it and he chuckles. I hit him with it and he says, "Ow."

I try to do it again and I did it. I yell, "I did it."

I jump around and he chuckles and I hear a growl and I say, "Shut your fucking mouth, Edward. You decided and you have to deal with it. Got it?"

He nods and focuses on Bella. Emmett says, "She scares me."

I smirk and say, "Let's play."

Rose hits the ball and the boys chase it as she ran around the bases and the ball flew out of the forest and into Esme's glove right before Rose's foot touched the plate. Bella said nervously, "Your out."

Carlisle says, "Nice kitty."

She scowls and comes over to me and its Carlisle's turn to hit the ball. He runs around the bases and makes it home since Emmett and Asshole collided trying to catch the ball. Alice pitches the next one to Jasper and he swings and hits it far into the forest and Alice yells, "Stop."