Chapter 10

1 month later:
Rose and I got my hair done yesterday. We had decided to do this:

 We had decided to do this:

Rose says, "You look hot!"

I smile and she exclaims, "It's nice to see you smile brightly. My brother's a dumbass."

I say, "Very true. Let's go look at clothes."

Rosalie smiles and we walk into Adidas. I got some big sweatshirts and some black sweatpants. I got a pair of shoes also. Rose says, "Let's go home."

I nod and say, "We've been here for hours. I'm tired. We are graduating soon."

Rose and I are so happy about this. Emmett even more so. He hates school. We head home and I go to sleep.

Next day:
I wake up and brush my hair and put on some makeup. I get changed into the last one:

I head downstairs and dad asks, "Did you get your hair done?"

I say, "Yes. Yesterday. I really like it."

Dad nods and says, "At least it's not pink."

I smile and laugh. I finally say, "I don't want my hair pink. Natural colors."

Dad nods and says, "Thank you Jesus."

I say, "Dad!"

He looks at me and I ask, "Did you eat yet?"

He holds his coffee and I shake my head and head over to the fridge and grab some eggs and bacon. I turn on the stove and make enough for all of us and serve him a plate and I say, "You need to learn how to cook dad."

Dad says, "I don't have time."

I say, "Then make time. You need to take care of yourself also."

Dad nods and I say, "How about this? I teach you how to make steak and potatoes?"

He nods and I say, "You should also know how to make eggs. You could have steak and eggs for breakfast."

Dad says, "That sounds good."