20

Third Person POV:
2 Days later:
Esme arrived in Italy and headed to the castle. She went right in and found where we were and she saw the babies. She says, "They're so cute."

Rose nods and she picks up Maxon and holds him while walking around the room. Rose says, "I'm very ready for her to wake up and meet them officially. I miss my gossip buddy. I hope that Isabella gets her head out of her ass and realizes we can leave whenever and she can't stop it. She can't just depend on him for everything and be her own person. Luna was in love with Edward and he broke her and she became stronger from it and used that confidence to rule a huge community of vampires without even being one herself. She gained trust and respect from a multitude of people. She doesn't and most likely won't let anyone try to remotely control her actions or words. She'll raise these kids to be independent and confident. They won't have to rely on someone and learn from their mistakes and grow as a person. That little baby girl will be the sassiest thing ever."

Caius says, "I definitely don't doubt that. My queen is quite stubborn and very modern."

Rose replies, "She is but it's not the worst trait to have. They'll know compassion, mercy, and many others from both of you."

Caius says, "It shouldn't be too long now till she wakes up. Whenever you go back to Forks make sure you have a date to change Isabella."

Rose replies before Esme says anything, "I believe Edward is planning on proposing after they graduate and after they get married he'll change her."

Caius nods and says, "When do you think they'll marry?"

Rose replies, "With Isabella's rush before her birthday for sure. Maybe around late July early August when Alice can finish planning everything."

Caius says, "What do you think she'll feed on?"

Esme and Rose say, "Probably animals. She's not one for causing unessecary harm to people."

Rose says, "You and Luna will be invited to the wedding. I'll make sure of that. We'll get you contacts if you do come. This wedding will be something."

Caius chuckles and adds, "I might just let her go and enjoy time with you. It'll be tense if I go to that wedding. Jane will probably go with her."

Luna heartbeat was slowing down to almost a stop and Caius smiled at his queen. Rose states, "We are going to the other room with Maxon and Aubrey and watch them."

Caius nods his head and holds Luna's hand as they leave the room with the newborns. Within the next 10 minutes her heartrate was almost nonexistent. Carlisle came in to check on Luna and says, "Everythings looking good and she should be awaking very shortly."

Caius nodded and waited until Luna woke up which was about 10 minutes later.

Luna's POV:
The pain has subsided and I wait for my eyes to open and they finally did. I was amazed at how clear everything became and I smiled when I saw Caius sitting beside the bed and I get up and run to him and we collide. He chuckles and says, "It's your turn not to break me for a few months."

I shrug and he shakes his head and asks, "What would you like to eat?"

I say, "Animals. Outside."

Caius leads me outside and into the woods. I listen to everything around me and I see a gray wolf hunting. I can also hear a brown bear growling a few yards in the distance. I run over and attack the wolf and kill it and drink the blood. I continue listening for the growling bear and it has gotten farther away from me so I ran after it. I find the bear that's stalking a female with cubs. I know Caius is right behind me. I move around the trees some more and quietly jump on the male and break his neck. The female didn't notice and neither did the cubs. They continued on with their journey. I finish my meal and Caius says, "Come on my Queen."