19

Its been 2 days since everyone had left to go back to Forks and unpack. I'm currently over 3 weeks pregnant and I keep feeling this tightening in my lower stomach and it gets stronger and I yell, "Caius! Rose! Someone call Carlisle!"

Rose and Emmett didn't go back with them as they aren't enrolled in high school anymore. Caius comes in and I send, 'Alec, get your ass in my room now. Thank you.'

He appears along with Rose and Caius. My pain eases away and Rose says, "We have to do a c-section and get them out and then change you."

I ask, "How about after you cut me open and as you pull the second baby out ya bite me?"

Rose nods and they get me to a surgical looking room and Rose administers the morphine and they let it spread and within a few minutes Carlisle walks inside and I breathe a sigh of relief. He draws on my abdomen and he cuts me open and he says, "Luna, this is going to hurt. A lot. The scalpal won't penetrate the sac."

I breathe out, "Just do it, Carlisle."

He leans down and bites me and I can't see, feel, touch, or hear anything. Alec lets me see and hear again and I smile as I see a baby boy and then a few seconds later and baby girl. He lets me touch again as Carlisle places the babies in my arms and Caius kisses me softly and I feel him bite me in the neck. Carlisle and Rose pick up the babies as Alec takes away touch and sight again. I completely black out and feel a lot of pain as I know Alec left the room.

Caius's POV:
I'm currently holding my son who's name is Maxon Romeo Asher Volturi. My daughter's name is Aubrey Araminta Belle Volturi. Luna wanted to have names ready in time for their birth as she knew she wouldn't be awake for 3 days. They are extrordinary. They are growing quite quickly and Rosalie is showing me how to change diapers and feed them. A few more of the Cullens had arrived to see Maxon and Aubrey along with seeing how Luna transitioned into immortality. We have about 5 months to our wedding that Alice had saw in her visions and I know Luna will want to look over every choice Alice had made for our wedding and go find her dress. I have about 2 more days to wait till she wakes up. I don't know what she'll want to hunt when she wakes up humans or animals. I'm leaning more towards animals. She would make little faces at the humans who would walk through those doors when Heidi brought them inside. I hear her heartbeat slowly fading, the transition seems to be going a little faster as I placed a large amount of my venom near and around her heart. I'm currently sitting inside the room with her and I run my fingers through her hair and I hear the southern accent of a Cullen say, "You know she's not in much pain. The morphine I believe helped a lot with that."

I say, "I believe Alec also helped her with it and deprived her of feeling it."

Jasper replies, "That's true. So, what's my nephew's name?"

I say, "Maxon Romeo Asher Volturi. Your nieces name is Aubrey Araminta Belle Volturi."

Jasper replies, "Those are definitely fit for royalty."

I ask, "I have a qustion for you Jasper. Why are you and Luna so close?"

He says, "Rosalie and I are her best friends when we all were in Forks. She was dating Edward and when Isabella arrived he was pulling away from her and she noticed as soon as he was subconsciously doing it. He promised Luna that he wouldn't and that their love would survive the infatuation he had with Isabella as his blood singer. She started to spend more and more time with me, Alice, and Rose. This eased her anxiety and other feelings of rage. I was able to decrease and increase certain feelings of hers and she appreciated it very much. When he saved Bella from a car that would've smashed her, she got very curious about us. She found this book of legends and figured out what we were and confronted Edward. He startd to spend more and more time with her to the point where he would completely ignore Luna. She could read his mind and you could see it in her face that this was eating her inside and out. She had enough and broke up with him telepathically when they were in the same room. She just stopped talking to him and took him outta her life. She's a very strong woman and so is Rose. You put those two together and it can be scary. She can be your worst nightmare if you piss her off."

I smile and laugh and say, "I believe it. Edward didn't get shit 3 days ago."

Jasper chuckles and continues, "She dyed her hair and just changed eerything. She still hung out with us and Isabella was shocked that she knew about us and acted genuine until that night when we were out playing baseball during the storm. A group of nomads, Victoria, Laurant, and James. They heard and came over to the game. Carlisle said the could play after a deliberation and Laurant trying to convince him. James was just creepily lusting after Luna and when the wind blew he caught the scent of Isabella's blood. Edward reaction to protect her set him off in a game of chase. We convinced Bella's father that she was heading back to Phenoix to live with her mother again who wasn't at the house. Alice and I drove them there. Bella was accusing Luna of trying to get into my pants. She saw Alice's vision of her mate. Her hint was powerful and she was listing names of the top gaurds and the kings and she would cross out names until she got down to two. You and Alec. She thought Alec was cute but her statement about you was Caius is hot."

I shake my head and chuckle. I ask curiously, "What happened in Phenoix?"

Jasper continues, "We stayed in a hotel and waited for a phone call from Carlisle or Edward. He called Bella and talked to her. Luna was asleep for most of this. We went downstairs to check ourselves out and they snuck out. I believe James called Bella and blackmailed her. Alice had just had a vision about James going to a ballet studio and Bella stated she had taken lessons as a child there.  James mainly went after Bella to torture Edward. She wanted to know why Isabella treats her the way she does and why. Isabella had a broken leg, deep bruising, and a concussion. We killed James as Edward was sucking the venom out of Isabella's wrist. When he was able to stop we took her to the hospital where we met her mother who depises her oldest daughter. Renee told off Luna and just made her feel horrible about herself and whenever she came back she told her off and Renee ran away into Bella's room. She came back out and told Charlie, their dad, that he was the only one allowed into the room. She waited for him to leave and demanded an apology that Luna wouldn't give her and Renee smacked her. She punched her as hard as she could in the jaw and Renee's new husband glared at her and took her away. Her and Rose put on a fake show and really disgusted Renee."

I ask, "What did they do?"

We hear Rose say, "We acted like very much in love lesbians. The look on her face was priceless."

Rose POV:
I'm currently holding Aubrey who's sleeping and listening to Jasper's and Caius's conversation. It's currently about what happened in the hospital after James. I walk in and reply, "We acted like very much in love lesbians. The look on her face was priceless."

I laugh a little at the memory. We all sit in silence after this. If they needed something and Caius didn't know how to do it I showed him how to.