Chapter 5:

Luna's POV:
I walk towards Edward's car since he drove me and I reach for the handle and I'm pulled back into someone's hard chest. They mumble, "You're playing a very dangerous game Lun."

I turn around into his arms and say, "I want to play it, Eddie."

He looks down at me and smiles. I smile up at him and wrap my arms around his neck. His arms stay around my waist. He backs me up until I hit the door of his car and he leans down. He says, "I can kill you by doing this..."

I say, "Edward, I don't care. Do I need to initiate it again?"

He growls and I think, 'That's kind of hot.'

He growls deeper this time and his lips meet mine in a slow kiss. I run my hands through his hair and I deepen the kiss. I pull away when I need some air. I here some girl say, "Luna! What the fuck? You knew I liked him!"

I see Jessica and say, "Who are you talking about?"

She said, "Mike. He was bragging about how he asked you out and you said yes."

I say, "That lying little bastard. I said no to him very bluntly when he finished stuttering out his question."

Jessica looks happy and says, "Really?"

I nod. She runs away. Edward kisses me again and pulls away and says, "We are going to my house since the chief isn't home."

I smile and Rose gives me two thumbs up. Edward is driving like 99mph and I grab his hand and lace his fingers with mine and set it on my lap and I see him smile. We reach his house in about 10 minutes. We go inside and Esme hugs me and says, "You look a little flushed, Sweetheart. Why?"

Emmett says, "Edward was sucking her face off."

Esme says shocked, "Really?"

I say, "I started it, ask Rose and Alice."

She looks to them and they both smirk and nod. We all do our homework and watch a movie. I say, "We're watching White Chicks."

I snuggle into Edward's side and he has an arm wrapped around me. Esme hands me a fluffy blanket and I smile and say, "Thank you."

I think to him, "You are a fucking ice cube. I kind of like it though."

He smirks and thinks back, "Sorry. I like you."

I smile and Emmett says, "Stop reading each others minds and watch the movie."

I pout and Edward replays the car scene in his head and I smile. We all finish the hilarious movie and Edward pulls me upstairs to his room. He shuts the door and he pushes me very gently against it. I flip the position and he lifts me up and I kiss him. I run my fingers through his hair and tug on it a little and he growls. I smile into the kiss and pull away. I look into his eyes and he's watching me and I lean back in and lean back a little and he knows what I want and he leans in to kiss me softly. We pull away and I ask, "Do you still think that I don't like you?"

Edward smiles and says, "Yes."

I gasp and hit the back of his head. He growls and I kiss his cheek and say, "There is no way in hell that hurt you."

He turns around and pushes me against a wall and says, "Lun, I know you like me or you wouldn't have kissed me. I like you a lot and I don't know what to do about it. Trying to not lose control around you is the hardest thing to do when you dress to the nines in jeans. You push the boundaries that I've set up over a hundred years ago."

I say, "Grandpa"

I giggle to myself and he shakes his head and growls.  He continues, "You are my own personal brand of heroin. Once you get a taste its hard to not want more and maintaining that control is extremely difficult when you let me into your thoughts."