Chapter 13

We get inside the hotel and I go and lay down on the bed and fall asleep. I feel myself being shaken and I wake up and say, "Jazzy, stop it."

He chuckles and says, "Your sister ran away while we were checking out."

I yawn a little and nod. He leaves and I put on another pair of black sweatpants and a black tank top. I put on my sneakers and walk out to them and we go to find this damn dance studio. We get there and Bella is screaming and I just walk inside calmly and ask, "What the fuck is going on in here?"

James and Edward stop and look at me and he starts to walk near me and I remain calm and I smirk. I hear, "Slut."

James growls at her and he gets yanked back from me and he somehow managed to bite her. She screams in pain as he runs at me over and over again. I get enough of this and freeze him into place and I nod at Jasper and I say, "You aren't touching me. I don't think Victoria would like that."

James growls lowly and Edward has enough and he starts to rip him apart and Alice rips off his head. They burn the body as Edward sucks out the venom from her wrist. Carlisle says, "Find the will to stop."

He finally stops and they take her to the hospital and explain that she fell down the stairs and she bit her wrist. I just call my father and tell him what she did and where she is and he says, "I'll be there as soon as I can."

I call Renee and repeat the same thing and she screams, "Why the hell weren't you watching her? Why didn't you fall also? You are useless."

I hang up the phone and just hug my knees to my chest and cry. Jazz asks, "What's wrong?"

I replay the conversation in my mind and he growls lowly. He says, "You are not useless. You found a way to distract him so we could stop him."

Jasper hugs me and Renee comes up behind him and says, "Bella's right. You really are a slut."

I say, "Renee, you don't know anything about me."

I got cut off and she says, "It's mom to you."

I say snarkily, "You'll never be my mother. I might've come out of that vagina, but you have never been a mother to me. You just took her and went on your way. No calls, no visits, no nothing. You never even gave me a birthday present."

She looks taken back and some man comes behind her and I roll my eyes and say, "I'm fucking done with you. Esme will always be more of a mother to me than you ever would. The Cullens are more of my siblings than Isabella is. All I get called is a whore, bitch, slut, etc. When it was her who took my boyfriend."

She glares at me and stomps away and the man follows her and I say, "Damn, that felt good."

Dad asks, "Luna, is that true?"

I nod at them and say, "You'll always be my dad."

He smiles and hugs me. I ask, "Who was that man with the cougar?"

He chuckles and says, "Her new husband, Phil. He's a minor league baseball player. He got signed in Jacksonville, Florida."

Renee comes out of the room and says, "You can go in, Charlie. Just you."

I roll my eyes and she says, "Not so fast. You are apoligizing to me."

I say, "No."

She asks, "No?"

I say more clearly, "Not a giant snowballs chance in fucking hell. Can you understand that?"

She smacks me and I punch her hard in the jaw pissed off and she just cries. Phil glares at me and pulls her away. I know there's a bruise forming on my cheek. Carlisle comes over and says, "You didn't break her jaw, it's just very deeply bruised."