Chapter 20 (S2) - No Hero Left Behind - Part II

If this chapter is being republished to you then I'm really sorry guys my wattpad is glitching out for some reason, adding project titles to actual titles and un publishing chapters, really sorry for the issues

A huge sonic pulse shot up into the sky, catching both, Tetsutetsu, Kamakiri and Shishida' attention.

"Pros!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed.

"It's time to leave," Shishida spoke. "There's no point in fighting anymore, the pros will make this competition way harder than it originally was, so let's go and the first team to make it, makes it."

"I don't amend to this, but I none of us deserve to fail this exam."

"Fine."

Shishida with Tsuburaba still in hand jumped off to the finish line which was really near the four, Kamakiri and Tetsutetsu ran behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 19 (S2) - No Hero Left Behind - Part II~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think we lost them." Kendō looked to the back. "Now we go back to our team, immediately!"

"We can't Battle Fist."

"What? But we need everyone straight away so we can all make it out and pass."

"I know your intensions are for all of us to pass, but it's really risky if we went back, Pros could easily capture us, this place should be overflowing with them by now."

"I get that, but we can't leave our teammates behind I don't want them to fail."

"Kendō! There's no other choice I also don't want everyone else to fail, but right now what choice do we have!"

"Got you locked and loaded."

A rubber ball came out of nowhere straight toward Kendō who didn't notice it until she heard the gunfire, her reaction time was to late, lucky for her a purple piece of skin got into the way and took the damage.

"For a master planner you were really bad at preparing for that Class Rep."

"Tokage."

"Damnit! I missed my target." Said Snipe somewhere in the forest. "I guess you three know I'm here, oh well it's time for you guys to be knocked out."

"What?"

"These little rubber balls are capable of knocking an opponent out with ease if it's a headshot."

"His hiding in the bushes so we can't find him so easily."

"Wouldn't expect anything less from a pro." Tokage remarked. "All we need to do is avoid his shots..."

"That's harder than you think."

A bullet shot out toward Tokage, Honenuki quickly pulled her arm leaning her down and in the process helping her successfully dodge the bullet.

"This could work." Said Tokage. "I have a plan."

"What is it?"

"Honenuki everytime he shoots you pull the person the ball is aiming at down into your quicksand." She turned to Kendō. "Battle Fist use those big arms of yours and create a strong air current that will easily blow the leafs off these bushes.