Chapter 15 (S2) - Heroic Or Stupid

Ⅱ Outside the Gunhead Organization Ⅱ

The air was cold and the Black knight had just gotten away with a crime, in the sights of the future hero Y/n, unbeknownst to him, he didn't witness the thievery alone.

With the black knight out of sight, Ochako pulled Y/n away from the wall he was hiding behind and out into the open.

"Did you see that?" Ochako opened up the chapter, "The black knight he's only a couple of runs away."

"Yeah..." Y/n looked at the direction the black knight walked to, then turned back to Ochako when the realization hit him. "Your not implying that we go after him are you?"

"Of course that's what I'm saying!"

"Ochako. We can't."

"Why not? Were heroes after all, so why can't we do our job and stop the villain."

"Because were not that kind of heroes. We don't have the experience to fight a boss level villain by ourselves."

"Well we don't have a choice."

"What are you talking about? We have a choice and that is to let Gunhead deal with it."

"By the time Gunhead arrives, the black knight will be gone already."

"Then he'll search for him."

"And let more Innocent people die, while his busy searching."

"We don't have hero licenses or anything, if we get caught trying to stop a villain were dead!"

"That's a risk I'm willing to take to save people."

"Gunhead said it himself... Were not experienced... Were just kids... We make mistakes and our mistakes have dangerous consequences."

"Heroes make mistakes everyday Y/n."

"Just listen to me!" Y/n commanded aloud with frustration in his tone. "We can't do this, were kids, were students we have no hero license and or experience in these kind of matters! There is a reason why they call pros, 'pros' and if it wasn't obvious enough it's, because they are professionals at this hero work!"

There was a moment of silence between the two. Y/n took a deep breathe and placed his hands on Ochako's shoulders.

"Look, Ochako. Trust Gunhead... We can't and were not aloud to do this... So please... Leave it to the pros."

"...I understand... Where your coming from...but, pro or not, wer- I'm a hero... And that is the only reason I need to convince me to do this."

Ochako walked passed Y/n and he quickly grabbed her by the wrist.

"Ochako... Your gonna regret this..."

"...I have no regret in my decision..."

Like a pro, Ochako held the hand that was holding her wrist with same arm being held and threw Y/n over her head, slamming him hard and back first onto the ground.

"Meaning I have made the right one."

The brunette ran along the same path as the black knight, following along his footsteps. Y/n kept his body down and his gaze up, the pain that was going through his body couldn't amend to the thoughts he was thinking.