Chapter 10 (S2) - Award Ceremony

Midoriya vs Todoroki was a match that left Todoroki shocked and rethinking his decisions. After awhile it was finally time for the next matches.

"Go! Shiozaki!" Tokage cheered.
"You can win it!" Awase joined in the cheer.
As Shiozaki was about to attack Lida used his recipro burst before she could lock him down using her vines like last time. He quickly ran behind her and pushed out giving himself the win.
"Wow! What speed, the next match is class 1-A's Ejiro Kirishima vs Class 1-A's Katsuki Bakugo!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10 (S2) - Award Ceremony ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two walked up and began a match that was actually Interesting. Bakugo firing explosions at Kirishima who blocked it with his hard form, but Katsuki took the win with a powerful explosion that broke through Kirishima's hardened form.
"Katsuki Bakugo wins!"

~~~

"Your finally awake boy." Recovery girl entered the room. "How you feeling?"

"Fine actually."

"In that case, get out of here! I have other patients to tend to."

~~~

"And the winner is Todoroki amazing absolutely amazing! Now it's time for our next match Katsuki Bakugo vs Tokoyami."

"Tokoyami?"

"The bird guy Tetsutetsu."

The match between Bakugo and Tokoyami began with your nature boy Bakugo taking the lead and attacking first and easily putting his opponent on the backhand not even ten minutes passed and he ended up winning by using Tokoyami's light weakness.
"Katsuki Bakugo wins!"

~~~

"It's time for our final match! Katsuki Bakugo vs Shoto Todoroki let the match begin!"

"Who do you think is gonna win Mrs Setsuna."

"Well, I'd say Todoroki his showed some formidable capabilities for a fighter he excelled in both agility and strength his good at both close and far combat so my bets on him."

"Yeah, but then you have Bakugo." A voice spoke up. The class turned around and we're shocked to see their classmate Y/n with no bandage or anything just a plaster on his cheek.

"Todoroki has strength and agility, but Bakugo shares the same aspects I'm not the best at analyzing fights or thinking about plans, but I've been in contact with both these fighters and I have seen them fight, Todoroki I know first hand what he can do Bakugo I've seen what he can do, the fight was clear when it was announced; Bakugo will win. Todoroki won't continue his holding back format, but he will hold back his fire while Bakugo on the other hand doesn't give a damn he will go all out at any opponent he is up against even though he doesn't seem like it Katski is a strategist and his strategy is attacking head on and making sure his opponent doesn't have time to attack back."

With those words said Bakugo and Todoroki's match began. Todoroki took the first strike not holding back with a massive ice attack that engulfed Bakugo. A second later Bakugo shot out from the ice attack and striked Todoroki using his explosions but Todoroki was quick to block every one of his attacks.

"As I said his striking head on."

Bakugo and Todoroki shared a nice small Dialogue that led Bakugo to become furious and Todoroki charging up his flames.

"It seems like your wrong." Kamakiri grinned.

"He won't. His father's flames that's what Shoto called them, and I can see he has a sense of distain for his father..."

"What are you talking about?" Kendō asked after overhearing Y/n.

Bakugo took a stance and a sharp grin appeared on his face. "Get ready icy hot!" He then fired a huge explosion at the ground shooting himself into the sky. "Get ready to lose!" Firing Explosion's from both his hands from opposite directions spun him around in immense speed. "HOWITZER!" He reached his arm out as an explosion charged up. "IMPACT!!!" As his attack was about to hit. Todoroki's flames disappeared and the next scene was a massive explosion that shot Todoroki through his own ice attacks.

"He stopped himself from using his fire."

~~~

An hour passed and everyone was standing in their places. Bakugo was first place, Todoroki came second, Tokoyami and Ida were third they were each given medals by the one and only All Might Bakugo wasn't to happy, Tokoyami, Todoroki didn't seem to care and Ida wasn't there so Tokoyami shared the third place spot by himself.

After that compelling event everybody went back to their lockers and redressed into their normal U.A school uniform. They returned to class and sat down a minute later their teacher walked in.

"Who's ready for more work!" He shouted.

The entire class placed their heads on to the their desks and sighed in unison.

"Just kidding!" Their homeroom teacher laughed. The 1-B class looked at him with a somewhat angered and irritated expression. "You will all have a two day weekend from hero work great for you right, this will help you gain your energy again because what's coming next all your energy will be needed."

~~~

Y/n fell flat onto his bed and stared at the ceiling. "...Never again... I can never let my ideals block me from doing the right thing ever again...now more important matters."

Y/n sat up straight.

"My light didn't glow... It didn't work... What's happen to my quirk..."

Finally this arc is done! Ten chapters it took to finish, god I love Tournament arcs. The first half of season 2 is finally done and over with wow! AND THANK YOU FOR 4K READS!! I stated that I had started with the other other half of the second season but I need to fix a few things meaning I might not release the next chapter next week.