Chapter 4 (S3) - Starting Point

- Now were getting into the good stuff and when I say that I mean this is a cliff hanger chapter that's great anyway enjoy the story! -

"Hello heroes the league is here and we want to end this stupid game of save and save, by killing you all!"

Mr Kan used his quirk and created a blood spear that stabbed the villain known as Dabi in the heart. Dabi to everyone's surprise melted into liquid.

"I'll take care of the villains outside, Vlad you take care of the students."
Aizawa said, giving Kan a nod upon leaving.

"You guys will be safe here."

"Y-yeah his right." Y/n agreed.

"Safe." Kirishima shouted, "There are villains out there and most of the class has no clue about that we have to help them!"

"What kind of heroes will we be if we didn't help." Sato spoke.

"You heard your homeroom teacher he said I have to take care of you meaning I have to make sure you don't go anywhere."

"C'mon guys!" Y/n spoke up, "There are villains out there if we head straight to them we'll get killed for sure."

"But If we don't do something about them everyone else will get killed." Said Sero.

"If we had a way of contacting everyone else. Then we could warn them somehow."

"Wait Mandalay!"

"Mandalay?"

"She can use her quirk to contact everyone and tell them about the villains, someone just needs to go to he-."

"No! That is the opposite of a best way to contact, nobody under my watch will go outside you will all stay here and that's final."

Y/n sat back down on to his seat as Mina stood up.
"I refuse to sit here and do nothing!"

"Mr Kan is right." Monoma spoke. "They are villains and we're students they have more experience, stop poking your nose into danger 1-A."

The words Monoma said sounded familiar to Y/n.

"We have to help them even if that means going up against villains, if we don't help then that would make us the same as them."

"Not really." Monoma said, calmly. "Sometimes to be a hero you have to do things unbecoming of a hero."

"None of you can leave this area you'll have to wait until Aizawa can contact help or beat the villains outside to go anywhere."

"I don't care! We need to help everyone else." Retorted Kirishima.

"I'm fast enough to go there, but there are villai- no what Monoma said is exactly what Hirishiki the black knight said... Me sitting around is proving his corrupted ideal is right... I made him see a new light I made him look away from that ideal, because of that I can't look back on it either... Plus if I do, do this the attention will be on me... That's enough of a reason to convince myself... Cmon Y/n let's do this..."

Y/n stood up and started walking to the door. Mr kan quickly blocked him.
"Where are you going?"

"To warn everyone else, class A is right we can't just stand here and do nothing especially when we have the power to do something, plus I can reach that area quicker than everyone, I have a better way of moving around with my quirk and this forest environment c-"

"No, villains are dangerous if you run into one then it's over it's our duty at U.A to make sure our students are safe and make sure they don't get hurt."