Chapter 10 - Battle Exercise!

The Next Week

➽ Kayama Resident ➽

The sound of the birds woke Y/n up faster than his alarm had ever. He got out of his bed and walked to the window, he opened the curtains and saw two birds fighting with each other. The two were fighting over a worm. Y/n sighed and got dressed for school.

He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, there he saw his aunt all dressed in her hero costume and the mirror held up against the fridge. Y/n sat down and ate his already prepared cereal while his aunt tried fixing a few messy ends.

"Is it okay?" She turned to Y/n.

Y/n took a spoon from his cereal, "Yeah." He said with his head focused on the cereal. "What day is it today?"

"It's Monday."

"Oh-"

"The day of your physical assessment, where you will be doing practice hero work with your hero costume!"

Y/n immediately spat out his cerial, "My hero costume! I completely forgot to hand in my design sheet.... This means I'll have to search in my wardrobe for clothes that almost fit the description of my hero costume."

"You should be more prepared next time alright Y/n?"

"Yeah."

Hours Later
U.A.
Ground Beta

Present mic stood before the students who were all in their hero costumes. The loud hero gave the kids a couple of minutes to admire their costumes.
Everyone was stunned at the fact, U.A. was actually capable of recreating the design they wanted, they were also impressed.

"And you Kayama?" Awase asked Y/n.

"What?"

"Your hero costume looks like clothes you would normally get in stores. The only notable change is that you gelled your hair to the back."

"Right, the sheet I handed present mic today was the design sheet of my hero costume, I completely forgot to hand it in, and so because of that I decided to search for random clothes that fit my all black description of my hero costume, while I wait for my actual one to come. The gel thing is part of the hero costume."

"You match Kuroiro you know."

Kuroiro appeared from behind Awase, "He copied me that's why." He said, making Awase jump.

"I didn't copy you, we both just know what style is!" Y/n spoke, "Black is the trend nowadays, and if you want to stand out then you have to stick with the trends. The fashion! Isn't fashion so great!"

"No." Awase and Kuroiro answered in sync

"Of course you no dwellers wouldn't know what pure fashion is. If the two of you just opened your eyes you would see the magnify-cense of fashion, and only then will you be able to make A Entrance."

"No dwellers?"

"ALL RIGHT GATHER UP MY FUNKY LOOKING HEROES AND LET'S PLAY!"