Chapter 11 (S2) - Sports Festival Aftermath!

The two days they were given to rest after the sport festival event came to an end and it was time to return to school but it was raining so they had to pack umbrellas. While Y/n took his time to come to school we join another group.

Komori looked up at the sky
"I-it's raining."

Her classmate Kodai nodded agreeing with her.
"You came prepared as well with an umbrella right?"

Kodai nodded once again.
"L-lets e-enter the school."

As the two were nearing the school they spotted Kuroiro walking towards the school by himself with the rain pouring down his white hair.

"H-he D-didn't bring an Umbrella, let's go to him."

The two girls rushed over to their classmate who turned to the two in blunt shock.

"W-where's i-is y-your umbrella Kurioro?" Komori kindly asked.

"Oh I didn't bring one... I don't need one right now."

"But you might get a cold and you won't be able to attend school." Komori voiced her concern.

"I'm strong I can survive a little cold, it's no pro-"

"Here." Komori kindly handed her Umbrella over to Kurioro who looked at her a bit shocked.

"You might get a cold."

"N-no, I-it's, it's, it's okay Kodai has an umbrella I can walk with her."

"why..."

"Because leaving my own classmate in the rain so he or she could get sick and miss out on days of work that could have helped him or her become a hero just isn't something a hero would do you know." Komori gave Kurioro a shy smile and walked with her classmate to the school.

Wait! Wait! Before you come at me the two of them dating not cannon but Ultra Analysis guide the official my hero academia guide book states Kurioro has a crush on Komori and I'm just pushing this story plot. Plus this is such a great start to the second half of the season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Chapter 11 (S2) - Sport Festival Aftermath!~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awase had his face on his desk and spoke to Honenuki. "The sport festival literally sucked the life out of me man."

"I know what you mean." He nodded, "I was dealing with sores and aches everywhere after that event."

"The amount of adrenaline that was pumping in my body at the time was exotic." Tetsutetsu commented.

"The sports festival was great for me I actually had a chance to show off my mind skills."

"That's an interesting skill, how does that kind of skill work in a fight wait let me guess your gonna use your mind to bore them to death." Tsubaraba followed his sentence with a laugh in which Awase joined in.

Tokage rolled her eyes ignoring the two. "How was the festival for you Kayama... Kayama?"

"More than once, that's something to know, but how do I do that. No how did I do that? I really don't remember the feeling I felt at the time, but damn was that match goo- no focus. More than once." Y/n spoke to himself.

"Shoda that was so manly of you, how you said I quite that was another manly level I haven't seen yet amazing!"

"Thanks Tetsutetsu, but no need to cry I was just doing the right thing you know."

"No! The manly thing that's what you were doing the manly thing!"

The 1-B homeroom door swung open revealing their homeroom teacher who was in his serious mood once again. The entire class sat up straight and got ready to pay attention to their teacher.

"Morning everyone." Mr Kan kindly greeted.

"Morning sir!" The class replied back.

"Today we will be talking about the big things I mentioned back then. One of them is your codenames something you really shouldn't have to worry about since your all first years, but things change sometimes so now it's mandatory to have a code name I think."

Rin raised his arm. "Wait does that mean we will also be having internships?"

Mr Kan nodded his head. "Yes in fact it was the second important note I was gonna mention. You will all be interning with pros." Excitement raised around the class. "You shouldn't celebrate yet, because most of you didn't exactly get offers, which means pros didn't actually want to scout you." The excitement slowly died down. "Here is the list with those who actually got offers."

Ibara Shiozaki - 1789

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu - 890

Itsuka Kendō - 367

Sen Kaibara - 328

Honenuki - 123

Jurota Shishida - 20

Setsuna Tokage - 9

Y/n Kayama - 1

"What?! Shiozaki is first?" Rin turned to his classmate shocked.

"Yeah, it makes the most sense Shiozaki did battle first hand and did somewhat be part of a winning team at the sports festival."

"Don't forget Mrs Setsuna she also sucked the audience in with her amazing speech during the festival." Shishida reminded.

"Oh that's true."

"One?! Why did I only get one, how did I only get one! Didn't anyone notice how cool my match was?!" Y/n wondered.

Honenuki pattered his classmate on the back. "At least you got one man."

Tetsutetsu chuckled a bit then got serious "Jokes aside Kayama has a point we were both part of the winning team Kayama led the group and he also showed an amazing performance during the sports festival combat round, it's weird he didn't get at least five offers."

"That's true and all but remember Tetsu." Kendō intervened. "Yes Kayama did show an outstanding show at the Sports Festival, but if you remember Kayama was mostly running around dodging and countering his opponents moves he wasn't fighting hand to hand with his opponent or attempting."

"Oh I get it."

Y/n's head fell onto his desk in shame.

"Nice job cheering him up guys." Awase Added.

"Don't worry those of you who didn't get an offer because, all of you will be doing internships I will explain why later right now you all have to pick your hero names so good luc-"

"HELLO 1-B!" Present Mic's voice echoed throughout the class. "I WILL BE ASSESSING YOUR CODE SLASH HERO NAMES SO THROW THEM AT ME!"

"Please don't scream in my class, it's early in the morning and like everyone the last thing I need is someone screaming words down my throat. You guys do this I'm gonna go get myself some coffee maybe tea."

Mr Kan leaves the classroom leaving present Mic with the students. "Wow was he a buzz kill or what?"