Chapter 5 - Revelation of Miracles

Hours, days and weeks had went by, and Y/n still had not received his results which will decide wether he passed or fail. The temptation has been killing him, his mind for the passed half of a month was fixated on the fact he might have failed, since he did not beat down much bots and he also blacked out mid exam. Y/n was pacing up and down the corridor of his home, waiting for his Aunt to return home, the single sound of the door nob twisting got Y/n excited.

"I'm home!" His aunt shouted, "And believe it or not I got you a present, something you've been waiting for."

"My results?!" Y/n exclaimed with fear, "I'm pretty sure I already know what it's going to say anyway, thanks Aunt Midnight."

"LightKnight, don't be that way, sometimes your results might surprise you?" She said with a wink.

"Did you see them?"

"I wish, but since we live together, I'm not exactly aloud to see anything, regarding your results."

Midnight handed over the results, Y/n looked at her with a small smile and followed it with a nod, after those small interactions he walked up the stairs toward his room, staring at the letter as he went.

Kayama Resident
⇜Y/n's Room⇝

Y/n opened his dark room and turned on the lights revealing more things than there were when the lights were off. For starters each of his walls had at least five posters of Endeavor on them, with one of them having a white page that said autograph and it was blank. Y/n sat down on his bed and released a small sigh. Before he could open the letter his phone rang.

"Hello?"

- I Passed!" Mina shouted through the phone. " I passed! I passed!

Y/n couldn't help, but smile at the energy that was being released by Mina, "Really?!" He asked, acting like he cared, "Wait! So your going to U.A as well?!"

✆ - As well? You passed?!

Y/n looked at the letter on his bed and pushed it away before answering, "Yeah!... I kept the promise!"

- That's so cool! Were gonna be in the same school, that's awesome right?

"Yeah awesome!"

✆ - Hey I'll talk to you later alright, I want our conversation to continue when were face to face with one another.

"Yeah, same on this end."

The call ended and that long beep made things feel more depressing for Y/n. He sighed and fell back onto his bed and like a pimple that won't go away, right next to him was the letter.

Y/n released an angry grown and tossed the envelope at his wall, Y/n didn't know what it was, but it looked as if the envelope was speeding before it hit the wall and created a small dent. Y/n looked at his arm and immediately the envelope lit up. From inside the envelope a hologram of All Might shot out.

"No!"

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION NOW!!" All Might exclaimed with his signature laugh following behind.
Unlike others All Mights appearance nor his laughter did not bring Y/n any sign of relief and or joy. He ran toward the envelope and tried to open it so he could turn off the projector.

"Male Kayama your results, are here and I shall read them out to you! The writing portion of your test was a straight A pass, well you didn't exactly get an A, but you passed!"

"Why is this thing so hard to open!"

"Now the second part, the do or die part! We watched you as you progressed through all kinds of challenges, the determination to fight back against robots without your quirk was inspiring!"