Chapter 14 (S2) - Last Days of Internship

Gunhead internship program

With four days down, the two U.A. students only had three days left of their internship. The program was going fast and like many others the two weren't so happy that it was soon gonna come to an end.

Nevertheless, their time spent at the agency did not result in a waste, instead it was quiet the opposite, Y/n and Ochako were both producing magnificent improvement compared to the day they first arrived.

Before the two couldn't even throw a proper punch, and now they are perfecting the over head toss, a technique Y/n mastered years back.

"Great Ochako!"

Uraraka nodded and helped Y/n up.

"You've gotten better." Y/n commented, dusting himself off.

"I know right!" She jumped.

"I wonder what else we can practice."

"Maybe the Superman punch, it's such a cool move, you jump and punch."

"Yeah, you-"

- Breaking News!

The villain known as the black knight, has struck again. A hero claiming to be an intern at the Gunhead agency was attacked while on Patrol, it seems like the black knight has found it's new target agency and it's Gunhead's

"Blackknight?"

Y/n wanted to turn to Ochako, but noticed from the corner of his eye Hirishiki staring at the TV screen. Y/n turned his gaze over to Hirishiki who caught it and immediately looked away.

"He-"

"It's time." Gunhead walked in.

"For what?" Ochako and Y/n asked in unison.

"Get dressed, were going to investigate a crime scene."

"Yes!" Uraraka jumped. "Some pro action, isn't this exciting Y/n?"

"Yeah."

The two ran off. Hirishiki turned to Gunhead.

"Are you ballistic, why are you bringing these children with."

"The Black knight isn't at the crime scene anymore, so it's practically safe."

"Here is also safe!"

"No it's not. The black knight is after the Gunhead agency, leaving them here without me is way more dangerous than taking them to the crime scene."

"So your implying that this building is what runs your agency."

"Yes, it has all the work data and work spaces needed to hunt down criminals, if this place is down were helpless."

"Why not stay and protect it."

"There are some already doing that."

"I still don't agree with you bringing these children with."

"That's your problem."

Ⅱ In the city Ⅱ

Y/n and Ochako kept watch with Gunhead as they awaited for the other elite interns to finish up their investigation of the crime scene. Gunhead checked the area already, the interns were just making sure he didn't miss anything important.