Chapter 10 (S3) - A Competitive Class Event! (Males Vs Females)

Everyone was silent still thinking about the incidents that happened during camp.

"So much happened back then."

"I rather choose to forget what happened during the camp.."

"Yeah, that was an event after an event cycle." Y/n stared at his arm. "When one mess ended another arose."

"Cheer up guys, were supposed to decorate our rooms now." Said Kendō.

"Rooms? What rooms?" Awase questioned.

"Our dorm rooms." Kendō clarified.

"Did you forget class rep, our rooms weren't chosen yet." Monoma pointed out.

"Then choose any room."

Everybody was still thinking about the camp incident to think, nobody was focused on the room situation as much, that's when Honenuki stepped up. "I say the boys go upstairs."

"What?! I want to go upstairs." Tokage walked towards Honenuki.

"I'm sorry are you a boy?" Honenuki questioned.

"No."

"Then you go downstairs."

"That's the rules." Tsuburaba jumped into the argument.

"That's unfair! You can't just take an entire floor."

"But we just did." Said Honenuki, with a smug smile.

"Us girls want the top floor!" Tokage retorted.

"But you girls were too slow to choose the top floor so we chose it, sorry."

"That's not how things work!" Pony helped her friend in the argument.

"Is it I don't see any rules that say we can't take an entire floor."

Tokage and Honenuki butted heads.

"You are getting annoying!"

"Am I really?"

"Yes you are!"

"Am I?"

Tokage took a deep breath then calmed down "Okay, maybe we can settle this feud in some sort of deciding thing."

"A game?"

Tokage began to think."Yeah a game, it should be an easy game though."

"Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

"Nah that's too easy. We have quirks we need to make use of these things."

"I may have an idea!" Shishida raised his hand. "W-we can have a contest with five rounds in it meaning we will need five females and five males the others who aren't participating can either help set up the events or judge."

"That's not a bad idea." Honenuki and Tokage agreed.

"What should the events be actually?"

"I have an idea." Kodai said softly in a non caring mood, shocking her class that she spoke. "We can get two suggestions from the boys and two from the girls."

"Mushroom race!" Komori immediately suggested.

"Swimming race!" Awase suggested.

"Cooking contest!" Komori suggested.

"Kicking a ball!" Rin suggested.

"Your choice girls what is it?"

"Let's make it fair, I'll bring an old favourite back." Tokage once again smirked.