Chapter 4 - Entrance Exam - (Part two)

The robots swung their arms at him and Y/n immediately blocked their attacks with the robot part wrapped around his forearm. The combined strength of the attacks shot Y/n back. As predicted, Y/n was barely harmed, the robots punch was not as strong as it should have been.

He rubbed his aching forehead, the attack wasn't super strong, but it still hurt either way. Y/n stayed down and stared up at the sky while trying to regain the bit of conscious he lost.

Toppling over him were the three robots, they all looked down at him with all their eyes glowing in a red color. Y/n with a struggle shielded his body with the robot part.

The chances of him surviving without the shield were slim, but the chances of him surviving with it, were also slim, but they were higher than the first option. The second the robots released their red beam, Y/n immediately got pulled out of the way.

Something rough yet soft slowly placed him down onto the ground. Y/n pulled himself up and looked at what was wrapped around him, it was a vine.

"You okay?" A sweet but tender voice spoke, Y/n got up from his placement on the ground and turned to the person.

He almost squeaked, the person that saved him was a girl. She had long green hair that looked exactly like vines, she had her palms clamped together and looked as if she was ready to pray.

"T-tank you, I mean thank you. But I had that under control, I only slipped that's all, I was just about to release my powerful quirk on those bots."

"Oh? Well then there was no need to thank me. I am Ibara Shiozaki"

"And I'm Y/n Kayama."

"Nice t-"

Shiozaki was about to respond to Y/n when a crowd of students came passed the two, making it hard for her to see nor find Y/n.

Y/n turned around and a giant robot was heading his direction he quickly took a huge step back, and was about to run away when he saw a girl with a bomber jacket stuck in rubble.

"...Maybe a hero will arrive... Yeah... Just like the last time...Plus even if I saved her... Nobody would acknowledge that I did since everyone is running away from this place..."

Y/n turned around leaving the girl and ran with the crowd, while running a boy with messy green hair ran passed him, straight towards the robot.

Not even thinking about looking back Y/n continued running, his attention focused to the front of him. Because of this, he almost didn't see the three pointer robot shoot a ray at him, but luckily he did and instantly blocked the beam with the shield even though that was the case, he still got shot far back into an abandoned part of the city.

Y/n slowly got up from the attack and when he did, the robot that attacked him was only a distance away.

The robot jumped up ready to slam it's target. Y/n rolled out of the way before the robot could land on him, because of that, the robot hit the ground. The robot turned to Y/n and it's eyes started glowing red.

"Damnit! Here this thing comes again! Run? No I can't do that... I'm gonna have to block it!"

The robots eye started glowing bright red, the ray of light that illuminated from it's one eye was blinding. Y/n gripped his fist and readied himself.

The second Y/n stood up the robot immediately released it's ray. Y/n covered his face with the shield and pushed his body forward in attempt to tackle the robot, since it was only a footaway.

Y/n grit his teeth as he braised for impact. Y/n thought he knew what was about to happen next, but he was wrong beyond words. Instead of their being a struggle between the two, the second the beam touched onto the robot part, both combatants were instantly blown back. The collision somehow, pushed Y/n with the robot back.

Y/n lucky enough got shot back up and landed on the ground, it was lucky because, the robot got shot through a building.

The robot was destroyed and that granted Y/n with three points. As exciting as the realization was, Y/n couldn't celebrate, it wasn't the pain that was holding him back, it was his body. He felt tired and weak, he could barely stand, he wasn't even in the mood to open his eyes, he felt as if he had to stay down, his body was exhausted and so... He fainted.