Chapter 5 (S3) - A Class Of Heroes

(No! No! No! This isn't the chapter we want, we wanted to see the Y/n chapter what the hell is this? Don't worry guys it's just some extra stuff but if you want to skip the mustard match that's up to you we already saw it in the anime)

Minutes after Y/n had given the message to Mandalay

"This gas is so thick!" Kendō complained.

"I've noticed. We shouldn't let this get in our way were almost there." Said Tetsutetsu.

"No. I think we're already here." Kendō points at a teenager wearing a mask.

"His our opponent he doesn't look so tough."

"Well since his quirk was capable of knocking out most of the camp students I think his that tough."

"Heroes I hear."

"He heard us oh goody.

"Heroes I see." The villain points a gun at the two. "Mustard is the name nice to meet you!"

"He has a weapon!?" Tetsutetsu took a small step back. "That means his not much of a fighter."

"And looking at his height and his voice he should be around our age."

"Is that how you measure things? Typical U.A student's."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kendō questioned.

"Why don't you come here and find out."

"His a cocky one." After turning his entire body into steel Tetsutetsu walked forward. "Let's see you go up against me."

"It seems as if he needs a gas mask himself to breath. Looks like he himself can get effected by his quirks abilities."

"I got you."

Tetsutetsu charged towards Mustard with his fist cocked backwards. Mustard quickly shot a bullet towards Kendō forcing Tetsutetsu to jump in to protect her.

"You okay."

"Thanks Tetsu."

"You one trick Pony U.A students are disappointing me."

"Do you have some grudge against U.A or something? Did they not accept you?"

"I don't care about U.A expecting me or not!"

Tetsutetsu once again charges in. Mustard quickly fired multiple bullets straight to Tetsutetsu knocking him off balance a bit.

"Stay down hero!" He reloaded his gun.

"Thanks for the compliment." Tetsutetsu got back up. "But as a hero I won't go down."

"That stupid made up rule you still follow it. I know you'll show your true colors heroes."

"This guy must have a grudge on U.A or something." Tetsutetsu guessed.

"Now die!"

Mustard fired five bullets at Kendō again Tetsutetsu jumped in and took all five like a man.

"Are seriously gonna shoot at my friend as you can see I'm your real opponent!"

"Sure you are."

Tetsutetsu rushed towards Mustard and went in for a punch. Mustard easily dodged Tetsutetsu's attack.

"This is my gas so I'm capable of of knowing if there's something coming towards thanks to my gas."

"Damnit."

"Your gonna lose. Then you'll die by my hands!"

"You mean bullets!"

Tetsutetsu stood back up panting. He once again rushed towards Mustard just to get shot back down by five bullets to the forehead.