Chapter 15 (S3) - Memories

Chapter 15 Season 3 : Memories –

Y/n's vision blurred into reality. The purpled haired boy lifted up his upper body and scratched the back of his head as he checked around the area. The future hero noticed several deserted and broken down buildings that looked as if they were survivers of a nuclear explosion.

He lifted himself fully up and stared up at the sky checking if it was still day and it was. The boy was highly confused of where he was, and how he got to this place. The environment felt shallow as if life existed, but suddenly disappeared with a snap. It wasn't right, it felt like he was dreaming yet it felt so real.

Announcer - 400 Examinees Eliminated

The voice sounding from the intercom shot Y/n with a wave of memories. His head almost pained at the amount of stuff he was remembering.

"Crap!" His eyes widened, "The exam. That stupid guy must have knocked me out. Nobody eliminated me though... Weird..."

Y/n turned to an alleyway and noticed a figure move back into the shadows. Grabbing interest of this, he sprinted to the alleyway in hopes of finding the person that was seemingly stalking him.

Entering the alleyway, everything was dark and a bad smell flowed through the sky. Y/n grabbed his nose in disgust of the smell, when he heard a screech coming from further down the alleyway. The future hero swallowed his saliva slowly stepping forward. The slow steps turned into sprints when a sharp shine gleamed in the darkness.

Y/n ran forward exiting the alleyway and stopping in another part of the city landscape and it was different. Sharp crystals were located almost everywhere in the city, the crystals were a gorgeous blue purple that made it's reflection through Y/n's eyes sparkle.

"Whoa. These things look so familiar..."

Y/n heard a small grunt, he turned to the left sighting an unconscious student who was laying on the ground. He approached the student and noticed his pads were still green, and seeing this competition was a free for all he kneeled down and tapped all three pads lighting them red.

"Either you or me buddy."

Announcer - One Examinee eliminated

"Though. I would like to know what the hell happened to y-"

Y/n felt a small push on his back, after the push his back pad lighted red.
"What the?!" He looked down at a ball near his foot.

Another ball came charging his direction, Y/n thought fast and leaped out of the way avoiding the ball, as he did another ball came his way and this time he was saved. The crystals from before shot up from the ground knocking the ball up and down into
Y/n's hands.

The crystals slowly lowered back down into the ground revealing their producer. The hooded student from before. The student pulled off his hoodie revealing himself.

"Tsukageru?!"

Tsukageru looked up at the buildings and took a step passed Y/n. "He's still hiding. That bastard is sneaky."

Y/n gripped his fists. "Tsuka! Dude. What the hell!"

Tsukageru lightly turned his head to
Y/n. "What?"