Chapter 16 (S2) - The Black Knight

"...y- yeah. You seem so energized... If I- I were yo- you I would be worried... Since you just used your quirk..."

"Before yes but now no." Y/n said, speaking like he was in a rush.

Ochako gained some sort of energy back and sat up straight, "What do you mean?"

"I got a handle on my quirk. And how? Well I took your advice of being the lightbulb, I'm gonna skip the part where I learned how to send my light energy to places and sent it to my back where it kinda worked but backfired t-"

"Get to the point."

"Right sorry. I viewed my problem as I needed control over my quirk and my result led me to focusing the light energy to my brain, where I was in control and like that things became easier... I'll tell you the rest after this."

"Yeah we need to focus on the important thing right now."

Y/n seriously nodded, "So, was that entrance cool or what?! I came flying in with a knee, you can not tell me that was not attention grabbing."

"Y/n."

"Fine. So what's the plan?"

"The briefcase. He wants to use it to blow up the agency."

"Good thing I left am I right?"

"We need to get that case away from him, or destroy it."

"More and more children... They never learn... And I'm tired of it! I will blow up the agency at any means necessary!"

The black knight sprinted to the briefcase.

"Quick Y/n!"

"Yeah, I know."

Y/n bent his upper body forward, tapped the ground with his foot and like that he was gone.

The black knight looked up and was stunned to see Y/n dashing to him. The knight quickly pulled out a weapon and barely blocked Y/n's punch.
The black knight dropped the weapon then caught it with his free arm and used the free arm to strike Y/n.

The future hero did a 180 turn and dodged the strike. But he didn't stop there, Y/n made his 180 a full revolution as he came back with a back hand aiming to hit the black knight's cheek.

The black knight once again barely escaped another one of Y/n's attacks, by moving to the side. Y/n kept on his momentum, as a result a second after the backhand missed, Y/n followed it with a high kick to the face. The black knight lowered his head then lifted it up after Y/n's foot went passed it.

Copying his backhand, Y/n's foot itself did a revolution and with the arch of the other foot kicked the black knight by the cheek, shooting the villain back far.

"Can you stop please?" Y/n asked, "It's fun topping you, but you should really just stop."

"Topping me? Is that what your child like mind thinks this is?"

Y/n rolled his eyes, "I get it you don't want us kids to be heroes, I'm pretty sure the whole world got your message."

"Yet none of them acted on it."

"Why would they? The more heroes the better, there are a lot of villains out there and the population of villains increase faster than the population of heroes, so starting at a young age to become a hero saves the world the time."

"That's not the point."

"I think it is. Your reason for blowing up an agency is stupid, just because you hate kids you want to vandalize and kill."

"...." The black knight looked away.

"Come on, just stop and hand yourself in, heck you can lie and chang-"