Chapter 21 (S2 Finale) - Fixing Up!

Friday is not the normal chapter release but whatever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 20 (S2) - Fixing Up~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at U.A High
June two weeks away from July

Twelve minutes after the bell rang Y/n arrived, His class took note of him as he entered the class, he took his sit in the middle of the lesson.

"I'm sure by now you all know your ranks changed, Some of you will be ranked higher most of you will be ranked lower than before, but that isn't something big to worry about you still have a full year to change your ranks so don't start to get anxious. But anyway we're going to do some rescue training and after that it's recess."

Mr Kan walked out the class, Thirteen came in a minute after with papers and some important documents.

From the back of the class pony raised her hand. "Mam why can't go to the USJ?"

"Good question Tsunotori. Usually we would be doing some visual training but today I decided to change things up a bit, every week until the end of June I will come to your class personally and talk to you about rescue training then around the month of July we will do a test to see if you still remembered what I said."

"So it's just another exam." Kamakiri seemed irritated.
"It couldn't hurt." Monoma spoke up. "Some extra training so we can be better than 1-A is good!."

"That's the spirit I think, also I give you guys permission to write this down if you like so you can study at home. I want all of you to excel and go beyond your limits."

"Oh yeah!? How could I forget I remember I wrote notes about fighting techniques that gunhead showed me and Uraraka maybe I have space for rescue notes."

~Recess period~

After rescue class recess period begun Y/n took out his hero suit from his case and went to the support course for help, as he was about to enter a familiar face walked out holding a speaker in hand.

"Hey Shinso." Y/n blankly greeted. "What's that speaker for?"
"None of your business lightnight." Shinso walked off.

"I haven't really seen him around school lately but besides that he's much nicer now. He never answers when I ask a question maybe our relationship is getting better I h-."

"Another one." A familiar girl said. "What can I help you with?"

"Oh, right." Y/n flashed his hero suit,
"I need you to upgrade my hero suit so it can handle my quirk."

"Okay, what kind of functions do you want it to have."

"Functions?"

"What do you want me to add? I can't upgrade your suit if I don't know what you want."

"Oh." Y/n faced palmed himself. "I want a new design print I want my suit to be made out of tough wool this one can easily break I need one that won't break so easily. The last thing is a Endeavor design for the face mostly like his fire mask I want something like that."

"What your asking is a lot. But I love a good challenge this is gonna be so great!" In a split second Mei began measuring Y/n. "This is perfect I can already see your design. I can see your color, perfect!"

"So you can make the suit?"

"Yeah but there's one problem."

"What is it?"

"These designs are highly not so specific so finding the tools for most of these things will take awhile. A long time actually I think I'll have your suit done by July maybe."

"That's okay, at least my suit will be done."

"Great! I'm gonna start right now! Oh so you don't wait long I'll give you some beta gadgets here and there to add to your old as I make your new one."

~After school~

Y/n entered his home and threw his bag on to the couch, he immediately undressed and redressed in casual clothes.

"Y/n! Where are you going?" His aunt questioned.
"To Mina's why?"
"Your so proactive now. I barely see my little lightnight."
Y/n blushed in embarrassment. "I know."
"Fine, just be safe, I know things are hard now since you failed the exam but just remember it's only one exa-"
"Aunt it's okay." Y/n flashed a smile.
"One more thing you need a haircut."
"Eh no."

Y/n looked up at the sunset as it rose over the world.

"I've improved so much, I just need to carry on like this so I can form no Shape My Dreams Into Reality."

The end of Season 2

What a roller coaster this was, now off to the third season but first I want to point out I will be sticking to a twenty chapter formula maybe depends but it seems like something I'm going with now for some reason...

And before I begin the third season I will be taking a month brake from this story, because it's been awhile and If you want me to do some preview chapters just let me know, because season 3 out of all my seasons is the most planned out season yet, I have the events and the effects of those events into the upcoming seasons