Chapter 11 - Class 1-A

U.A. students were attacked at one of U.A's facilities, the U.S.J. When this news reached the television screens many parents around the world burnt the U.A application forms for the upcoming year. This was known as the U.S.J incident, people on the news started saying 'U.A is unsafe' and 'one of these days a child will be killed'

As big as this was the entire incident wasn't taken out of proportion the faculty members of U.A were capable of keeping the entire situation grounded. Because of this, instead of having a month off, the school was only closed for two days. Some of the parents were beyond mad at this decision, but the faculty members were capable of calming them down.

The U.S.J incident put light on the class of 1-A, they were praised on how they handled the situation and how they were all able to make it out alive, they indeed deserved the praise, however there were some people that believed they didn't deserve it. A part of those people were mainly the students of 1-B, the mass focused on 1-A and left 1-B in the dust. Because of the U.S.J incident, the second hero course class was forced to cancel their training session at the U.S.J, leaving 1-A in a further advantage.

U.A
Class Of 1-B

"What the hell!" Y/n shouted aloud in the class, moments after the teacher left, "I should have been there, such a genius idea being attacked by villains so the mass could focus on you, that was such an Introduction I should have thought of it!"

"Who cares about your stupid light show talk!" Kamakiri shut Y/n up.

"You know i agree with Kamakiri, but I also agree with Y/n." Kurioro spoke up, "1-A is the star of U.A now, the other classes don't matter were just extras at this point."

"Were gonna be forgotten!" Tsubaraba cried, "They are gonna forgot all about 1-B and only know 1-A, this is awful."

"I bet you right now that 1-A is busy dancing around in their stupid fame." Honenuki said.

Glue started leaking from Bondo's holes as an indication he was tearing up, "I don't want to be forgotten."

Yanagi with her quirk levitated a ruler and used it to pat Bondo on the back, "Don't worry, being forgotten by other souls doesn't make our souls lesser, it just makes our souls losers."

Bondo paused to process what Yanagi said, after he did that, he started crying more when he realized what she meant.

"I believe were over thinking this." Shiozaki commented.

"Were not overthinking anything!" Kamakiri spoke up, "Those dumb 1-A bratts think they are better than us now and it's only because they were at the right place at the wrong time."

"In this case best time." Honenuki added.

"Okay, okay, I think we should all just calm down now!" Kendō shouted out.

The class went silent. Until laughter was heard, everyone turned over to Monoma. "What's so funny?" Awase raised a question.

"Kendō." He continued laughing, "Do you seriously think we should just calm down? Do you seriously think we can let such a thing go by unnoticed? Of course not! This is a catastrophe 1-A once again is ahead of us the second we think were catching up, we fall behind, over and over again, and let me tell you 1-A is enjoying this they are practically thinking about laughing in our faces as we speak. And what can we do about it? Like the news said they are the strongest class, meaning we are nothing. One more thing let us not forget, that it's all Y/n's fault 1-A is ahead of us."

Y/n rose up from his chair, "Hey!" He took offense.

The blonde boy continued laughing manically like a mad person, while the rest of the class just stared at him.