Chapter 5 (S2) - Round One commences

The crowd was wide eyed to already see Midoriya on the back foot of the fight. The student who survived the U.S.J incident is about to lose, questions started raising and worry spread across the room from the crowd and his classmates.

"His gonna lose." Y/n spoke up. "I know Shinso nobody has ever broken out of his mind control trick, it's over for Midoriya."

"...yeah..." Mina lightly agreed.

"Don't underestimate Deku." A cute tender voice spoke.

A brunette that's who just cheered for Midoriya.

Suddenly a small shockwave shot out from Midoriya's fingers blowing powerful air at Shinso. The students were shocked to actually see Midoriya broke out and was already for a comeback. Shinso was then put on the back foot and after struggle from both sides Midoriya threw Shinso over his head to get himself the win.

"Izuku Midoriya wins!"

~~~

After Midoriya returned from being in the nurses office getting bandaged it was time for the second match.

"Our next match is a class vs class one! From on side we have the boy who will shock you with a flick of a finger; Denki Kaminari!"

The crowd cheered for the electric boy as he made his way up to the arena.

"The next one is a heartbreaking Assassin from class 1-B the one and fabulous! Ibara Shiozaki!"

"Excuse me... Please pardon my interruption." Shiozaki spoke up. "I'm not sure why you called me an assassin, I've come to the festival in search of victory, not to take my opponents life. That wouldn't be in the values of a hero at all, sir!"
"Right sorry!"

"She's being so friendly." Monoma smirked "Wait till they get a load of her fighting. They will be shocked out of their skulls."

"Represent!" Awase shouted out to his classmate.

"...more like cringe." Tokage commented. Receiving nods from Yanagi and Pony.

The match between Kaminari and Shiozaki began. Kaminari took the pleasure to begin first with his somewhat signature 1.3 million volts. The attacked would have seemed effective to some people but some people are not Shiozaki who used her vines to block the wave of shock leaving Kaminari pooped.

"I guess Ibara Shiozaki wins!"

The crowd came to a rampage of cheers for the young hero. Her good attitude and fighting paralyse out her at the top of almost every heroes choice.

"I guess he was right!" Monoma appeared. "That match really was over in a second!"

After Shiozaki and Kaminari departed from the arena it was time for the third round.

"Next up is a speedy quick boy with engine by his calf's it's Tenya Lida from the hero course! Vs a girl with many gadgets equiped the one and only Mei Hatsume from the support course!"

The match began and was it interesting. Lida wore a pare of Hatsumes gadgets to make the match fair as said by Hatsume herself. The entire match was Hatsume toying with poor Lida and showing off her new tools to the department. Due to some damage Lida's recipro boost was not working very well so it was hard for him to finish the match. Mei ended the games after ten minutes of being toyed.

"That was an interesting bout." Commented Y/n.

"Yeah. The best fight I've seen in a long time am I right?" Mina commented.

The two both broke out into laughter.

"That win was given to class 1-A they didn't deserve it, that girl could have easily won that match but she chose to give up meaning that 1-A didn't actually win that match!"

"Oh god." Kaibara sighed.

"Monoma, dude relax." Said Awase a bit weirded out by his classmate.

"Yeah." Kendō agreed. "1-A deserved that win, it was clear that girl was using that poor boy the entire time, if she just fought without running the boy from 1-A could have easily gotten a win."

"...come to think of it." Tsubaraba continued, "Were seeing a lot of 1-A here you know."

"Your right." Shoda noticed.

"I bet the next one is 1-A vs 1-A." Rin guessed.

"Let's hope that guys belt suits some kind of purpose. It's Yuga Aoyama, from the hero course! Versus, is there some kind of purpose for those things on her head? From the same class, Mina Ashido!"

"Knew it!"

Mina and Aoyama's match began. Aoyama began firing his navel laser from a distance staying away from Ashido herself. But his opponent seemed to strategic and avoided all of his attacks by sliding using her acid quirk. After finding the correct opening Ashido fired a goop of slime on to Aoyama's belt melting it and dropping his pants in the process.

"That's gotta be embarrassing!" Shoda commented.

"The devils of hell have appeared." Said Yanagi shielding her eyes.

"Yeah! That has to be the devils work, who the hell still wears those boxers!" Awase laughed.

"Man if I was embarrassed like this, I would turn my back on U.A. and start working the league of villains." Y/n spoke, holding his laughter back.

"Like they'll except him with boxers like those." Awase joked.

"I bet his hero name would be Mr.- boxers." Kurioro joked with his calmish dark tone.

The tone he used coursed Y/n, Rin, Tetsutetsu and Awase to break out into laughter.

"That's beyond manly."

"Quack!" Awase and Y/n sounded, gaining a couple of small laughs from their classmates.

"I got one. That guy and his boxers have one thing common, and that's; they are both pathetic and useless." Tsubaraba burst out into laughter, while his classmates just stared at him even the ones who were joking kept quiet.

Y/n shook his head. "No. Just no. That was too far now."

"You didn't have to call the guy pathetic, it wasn't his idea to be embarrassed." Awase reprimanded, with Kurioro chuckling in the background.

"Now, let's not let this hot streak cool! Time to move on to the sixth match! Offense and defense in one! The dark samurai and his shadow! From the hero course, Fumikage Tokoyami! Versus, the great creator! She was admitted because of her recommendations, and I think we can all see why! Also from class 1-A, Momo Yaoyorozu!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Kurioro tapped Awase and Y/n. "Here he comes. Here he comes-"

"Sh. Sh. Sh. Were gonna do it. Were gonna do it."

The classmates who heard the laughter turned around to Y/n and Awase as they patiently waited for Aoyama. The blonde boy walked down to take his seat and when did he was greeted with a, "Quack!"

While Aoyama quickly looked around with a red face, Y/n and Awase were dying from laughter on the floor, not to say they were the only ones laughing like maniacs, because of course Tetsutetsu, and Tsubaraba were laughing like that as well, they were just the ones having the most kick out of this.

"Your so childish." Mina commented with a smile, which indicated she had a laugh as well.

Y/n pulled himself up and wiped a tear. "I know."

The match began and this one was quick. Momo was easily out on the defense by Dark shadow. Tokoyami then stopped attacking his opponent, thinking that he gave up she immediately realised she was pushed out of the arena.

"The next match is between two boys who's quirks are way to similar. From class 1-B in hero course we have TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu and from class 1-A the hard rock Ejiro Kirishima."

"Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima. This might just be an interesting match" Y/n commented.

"Yeah, since they can both go hard."

Y/n nodded and then chuckled three seconds after, "Hard."

"Screw you."

The two boys charged at each other and minus the same quirk thing the match was amazing both boys putting each other on the backhand and forehand. The two punched each other one final time before both fainting at the same time.