Chapter 11 (S3) - Ultimate Moves And New Ideas!

Like the Dabi chapter this one was a roller coaster

The next day came along, everyone was well rested and more ready than ever to take part in their classroom activities and or do work. The holiday was nice, but the summer camp got them craving more school.

"Your hero license exam, do not take them as if their a game for you to pass or fail." He entered his serious tone. "A hero license means that someones entire life is in your hands, you can already imagine receiving one is a real tough thing, and when we jump into second year territory only half of the students passed the test for the required permits this year."

Awase raised his hand. "Are the exams really that hard?!"

"Yes, and that's why we decided to focus on something new for you guys something cool and something spectacular!" Mr Kan got into a heroic pose with his leg on the table. "We call them!"

"ULTIMATE MOVES!" Eighteen appeared, "I am surprised your all excited for this because on a usual note, the second years would normally complain about doing more work."

"I'm okay with this, but is it really that great to have an ultimate move?"

"It's one of the most greatest things you can ever have as a hero, it's what splits you from other heroes it's like an identification for heroes, a move that you are capable of doing and nobody else is capable of copying."

"Hear that class, were actually gonna do something fun for today." Mr Kan smiled. "Also you should each have at least one Ultimate move the original idea is to have two, but some quirks may not be capable of producing two so one is what we'll stick to, some of you may do two if needed."

"Okay! Now naming your ultimate attack is somewhat tricky, but the easier way to do it is by calling it after what it does or taking a part of another heroes ultimate moves name."

"That's giving me Ideas."

"Look at the time kids! I'm sure 1-A has finished their training session by now, so it's your turn to master those special moves, go on and change into your hero costumes."

Everybody got into their originated hero costumes and waited inside gym gamma.

"This facility was my idea." Cementoss spoke up. "We can prepare different terrain and obstacles for you. Each student here will learn to serve up justice. Hence the name."

"Let me get into more details about super moves this is my class after all, they don't always have to be moves that need physical contact like a punch or whatever heck they don't even need to do damage, take Shiozaki's quirk she's capable of trapping someone in a maze of vines something like that can be a super move or Kendō' big fist quirk she can use her hands to create huge winds that can take an opponent of balance that can also be a super move."

"So basically they just help us get the edge in the fight when we need it." Kaibara guessed.

"Correct you are!" Said Eighteen

"Supermoves also don't have to be as complicated as you think, take for example All Might his super moves mostly consists of punches in those punches he puts 100% of his power."

"So, basically you mean he puts more power into those punches then he would normally do right?" Tetsutetsu spoke.

"Yes exactly! The training camp might have been interrupted, but all that quirk improvement you did was the key to helping you create these techniques."

Cementoss fixed all the mountains and stuff 1-A broke while they were training their super moves. Ectoplasm created clones for each student so he could give them advice or be their dummies.