Chapter 12 (S2) - Write down those Hero Names!

~Wooow! 6k last chapter we got 5k but I don't know why I didn't say anything maybe, but anyway thanks guys for letting this book reach 6k and we're technically almost at the halfway point between 6k and 7k you guys are awesome, now as usual I hope you enjoy Your Hero Academia!~

"Alright! Pass this around." Present Mic handed a white board A4 to the front row. "I bet your wondering what this is for? Well simple you will be writing down your hero names on that board paper, remember for those who struggle with hero names your hero name via codename can be something related to your quirk for example my quirk is a voice related that's why I'm called present Mic because, I'm loud like a mic, however it doesn't really always have to be related to your quirk it can also be related to what kind of hero you choose to be or the kind of hero you want to embody."
The class nodded and began writing down their hero names.

Thirty minutes pass and it was time to present their chosen names.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~ Chapter 12 (S2) - Write down those Hero Names! ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who wants to go first?" Present Mic asked looking around the class. "Ah! You!"

Rin walked up to the front of the class with his board in hand. He took a deep breath and flashed his hero name. "I'm the Scale hero; Dragon Shroud."

"Ah, Because your quirk is related to scales love it! Next!"

Awase ran up to the front of the class and flashed his hero name to the class. "The together hero; Welder!"

"I don't get it, but I guess it's super cool! Next!"

Komori slowly headed up to the front of the class. She lookdd at her classmates then hid her head for a bit. She took a deep breath and flashed her hero name to her class; "T-the Mushroom H-hero; Sh- shimage...."

"That's uh, I can't make a pun oh well it must be the atmosphere in this mush-room.".... A cough echoes somewhere in the class. "Maybe next time! Next!"

Kodai walked up to the class and flashed her hero name. "I'm Rule."

"SHE SPEAKS!?" The class thought.

"That's all man. There should be a rule about these short hero names, but Whatever! Next!"

Shiozaki walked up to the front of the class and flashed her hero name. "I have spoken to the gods and they have guided me to my hero name the vine hero; Vine."

"What a twist!? There are so many left let's pick up the pace! Next!"

Shishida walked to the front. "I took time in my hero name some of you, might not get what it means as of yet, but in future i hope you will, I am the beast hero; Gevaudan."

"That's an interesting name but I love it! Next!"

Shoda walked up to the front. "I am the explosive hero; Mine."

"Works for me! Next!"

Kaibara flashed his hero name to the entire class. "I'm the drill hero; Spiral."

"This was a perfect time to use the twisting joke, I guess my mind is spiralling out of control! Next!"

Kamakiri flashed his chosen hero name. "My hero name is the coolest out of all of them; Jackmantice."