Chapter 13 (S3) - Provisional License commends!

Tsukageru turned back into the building, Y/n watched with a strong stare as Tsukageru left his sight. His classmates were almost all curious on what just happened, how did Y/n know this mysterious boy they only met now. Y/n jumped off the bus and collected his stuff, he looked up and took in a deep breathe before looking down at his classmates again.

"Alright, guys let's win this thing!" Y/n endorsed, trying to hide his thoughts.

His classmates glared at each other before lightly nodding at him, Y/n knew something was wrong that look of uncertainty and wordiness gave it away, alas he couldn't focus on how his classmates felt about him, he had more important matters to tend to and that was passing the exams while trying to avoid any interaction with him.

"Seems like your class looks a bit scared to follow along into the building. We'll see you in there U.A."

The slick back black haired boy walked in ahead and the rest of the class followed. Y/n watched as a girl with blonde hair turned to glance at him, the two locked eyes for a second before her face changed into a face of anger she turned away and walked on.

"Who was that?"

.......

"Well then, let's do that provisional license thing, I'm Mera from the Heroes Public Safety Commission. The Lind of sleep I like is non-REM sleep nice to meet you. I've been so busy that I haven't gotten much sleep... Were too short staffed... I'm so sleepy! With that conviction, I will give you the orientation."

"Sounds like me on the first morning of summer camp training." Y/n reminiscent.

"Is it not a bit unprofessional to come to work with a lack of sleep." Shiozaki pondered.

"Let's rest on that thought." Awase joked, receiving a eye roll from Kaibara who stood next to him.

"About the content of the provisional license thing... Frankly, all 1,540 examinees here will have to win through a free for all exercise!"

"Shocking."

"Our society is currently said to be saturated with heroes, and ever since Stain was arrested, many have shown doubts about the current state of heroes. Well, as a private citizen, no matter what the motivation, to tell someone to risking their lives to save others not to seek any reward is... It's the ruthless story of these modern times... But anyway, whether it's for compensation or for loyalty and courage... The result of many heroes working hard together to help people and defeat villains is that right now, the time from when an incident begins to when it is resolved is so short it'd make you sick. You all are about to receive your provisional licenses and finally throw yourselves into those rapids. Those who can't keep up with that speed will frankly have it tough. Accordingly, what you'll be tested on is speed!"

"Then I win."

"The first 100 Examinees to pass will well... Pass..."

"100?!"

"The examinee will put three of these targets in his or her body. They can go anywhere as long as it's an exposed area. You can't put them on the soles of your feet or in your armpits."

"Visible points."

"You will also have six of these balls. The targets are made to only light up if they're hit by these balls, and if all three of your targets light up, then your out. The person who lights up your third target will have it count as their defeat. You get through the round by defeating two people. That if for the rules. Okay then... After we open, we'll pass out the targets and balls, and then we'll start one minute after we've gotten to everyone."

The entire room they were in broke apart revealing their battle field, and the size of the field widened the eyes of the future heroes. A minute later everyone had split up to either find a area their quirk would work best at or go to an area their quirk would work best at.