Chapter 17 (S2) - Practical Exam commence

~10k no 11k no 12k yes! Last time I don't think I noticed that we reached 11k I only noticed after publishing the chapter and because of that I decided to treat you guys, anyway enjoy YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!!!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 17 (S2) - Practical Exams commence~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then my entire body becomes 1% energy like a form this is what I call base, there are six bases they are all split into groups of stable and unstable energy, energy I can handle and energy I can't. Stable energy is base one and the rest is unstable. Then there's the stages, which is the amount of energy used in each base, stage one is it's normal energy and the last one is stage four which is a high amount of energy."

Base One - Stable 100% Unstable 0%

Base Two - Stable 75% Unstable 25%

Base Three - Stable 50% Unstable 50%

Base Four - Stable 25% Unstable 75%

Base Five - Stable 11% Unstable 89%

Base Six - Stable 0% Unstable 100%

The next day...

"I BET YOU RUGRATS ARE SHIVERING AREN'T YOU!!!??" Mr Kan exclaimed "The mid term exams are coming up next week and I can promise you this they won't be easy so I'm sure you've all studied I HOPE. But also remember that the written test is only a part of your final exams you still have the action portion where you'll do well because I'm sure your all eager to see how each one of you improved,"

"I hope we all do well in the mid-term exams may the heavens be with us in our crucial moment." Shiozaki hoped. (5th/20)

"Easy for you to say your in the top 5 I'm still stuck in the top twenty." Tsuburaba weeped. (19th/20)

"You know if you studied a bit more you could've ranked higher than where your at now." Tokage adviced. (3rd/20)

"Tokage is right." Said Shoda agreeing with his classmate. "If we all study harder we can get higher than what we have now." (7th/20)

"You guys are just idiots it's your own faults that your lacking behind so much study a bit more dumbasses." Kamakiri started. (8th/20)
"Of course you would say that." Kurioro added. (13th/20)

"We shouldn't worry much we can still improve our scores by the upcoming exams." Y/n stated. (11th/20)
"Kayama has a point." Tetsutetsu showed a thumbs up to his class. "We just gotta study harder like Shoda said. (12th/20)
"I don't need to." Honenuki had a smug smile. (10th/20)

"I think we should relax before we start any controversy between our class." Rin said. (9th/20)
Bondo nodded. (20th/20th)

"C-calm down g-guys." Komori tried to relax the class. (16th/20)
"She's right we shouldn't let the dark souls of hell take us and torture our minds." Yanagi said. (15th/20)
"What Mrs Yanagi means is that we shouldn't let our rankings get us down we can do better." Shishida explained Yanagi's message. (1st/20)

"I BET 1-A DID BETTER THAN ALL OF US I'M GUESSING THEY GOT 1ST PLACE E-" (6th/20)
Kendō chops Monoma by the neck.
"This is getting old now." (2nd/20)
Kodai nods agreeing with her classmate. (14th/20)