A night to remember

"Fuck nigga ion wanna hear it,

Ain't talking the bag I cover my ears,

I hop in the Lamb I'm switching the gears,

My bitches is balling make these niggas cheer"

Said Sum Remix blasted through the club's speakers making all the females sing along and begin a twerk fest on the dancefloor. Amara was surrounded by all of her friends who cheered her on as she drunkenly sang along while showing off her curvy figure in the little black dress she was wearing. "Who the fuck y'all hoes playing with anyway? City girls make 'em wish like Ray J" she yelled as she bent over to twerk while simultaneously winding her waist.

Across the room, Reign Black eyed the beauty who had caught his attention from the minute she walked in. Paying special attention to the way she controlled her hips and sang along to Moneybagg's song under the dim lights of the club. Licking his lips, he decided to approach her walking towards her, ignoring the attention from the desperate thots that surrounded him. As he approached, they made eye contact, lust beaming through his eyes as he watched her take in his appearance as the distance between them became none existent.

Amara smirked acknowledging her admirers undeniable sex appeal as her eyes raked over his appearance once more before he leaned in towards her and his cologne filled her nostrils. "Judging from the way you've been dancing; I can tell you're enjoying yourself" his husky voice reached her ears causing her hormones to react immediately. Ignoring her raging desires, Amara moved her lips closer to his ear asking "So you've been watching me for some time?" before leaning back so he could see her teasing smile.

Reign glanced over the woman's features recognising how beautiful she was up-close; he was happy that he made his move before some dusty did. "Can't expect me not to when you're looking the way you are...?" he answered more as a question as he drank in all her curves before meeting her eyes. Smiling she replied "Amara, my name is Amara and you are?" prompting Reign to introduce himself to the woman who had all his attention. An undeniable attraction had been formed between them that was evident not only to onlookers but to Amara's friends. They had struggled to convince her to come along to their last-minute link up but now they're efforts were paying off.

As if noticing the energy shift in the room, the DJ began playing Thoughts by Tory Lanez causing Reign to ask Amara whether she would like to dance with him. Grabbing his hand after signalling her friends, she led him further onto the dance floor before turning around and tilting her head to meet his eyes due to their height difference. Circling his arms around her waist, Reign pulled her body closer to his as they moved to the beat as one.

"These just ain't words, I feel a spark;

It's either that or I'm just caught up in my head, I can't help it;

All the ways you did your thing that made me selfish;

These just ain't words, Im addicted;

If you could see what's in my head, I need you in my bed"

Turning around Amara aligned her body with Reign's allowing her to feel his hard-on rub up on her butt. Pressing further into her, Reign tightened his grip on Amara's waist causing her to bend forward slightly and press more into him before ticking her waist to the beat. This move alone had Reign ready to have her spread across his bed as he pleasured her all night long. Amara's heart was racing as her lust grew as she contemplated dragging the sexy man behind her to the bathroom and having her way with him.

Moving closer to her ear, Reign managed to ask "Yours or mine" as a growl ripped through his lips causing a slight moan to escape Amara. Breathlessly she told him that they could go to his place before walking towards the table where her friends were seated smirking at her. "Um so I'll see you guys tomorrow. Talk to you later, love you!" Amara said quickly whilst grabbing her bags turning towards Reign only turning back to blow a kiss to her friends.

Reign and Amara walked out of the club hand in hand heading towards Reign's Maybach where he opened the door for Amara before running over to the driver's side. The sexual tension in the car was unbearable as they sped towards Reign's New York penthouse. Extending his hand towards Amara's lap, Reign gripped her thigh causing her to clench her thighs before nibbling on her lower lip.

Turning on the radio at a red light, Me, U & Hennessey hummed through the car adding to the atmosphere triggering Reign to increase his speed to cut down time. As soon as the car stopped, Reign leaned across the console before wrapping his hand around Amara's neck pulling her to meet his lips in a sizzling kiss. Tightening his hold on her neck, a moan slipped from Amara allowing Reign to slip his tongue into her mouth before biting her bottom lip as they parted.

As soon as they reached the door to Reign's apartment, the quest to sexual fulfilment began. Clothes were torn off bodies, hickey trails left on skin and moaning echoed through the penthouse in a night that would change both of their lives.