NYE🍾✨

"You ready Papa?" I ask looking back at Yosohn who was strapped in his car seat scrolling through his Leap Frog as I was driving towards his dad's house; "Yes mommy" he shouts making me laugh

"You ready Papa?" I ask looking back at Yosohn who was strapped in his car seat scrolling through his Leap Frog as I was driving towards his dad's house; "Yes mommy" he shouts making me laugh. We are less than 24 hours from the new year and mama is about to turn up at my hosting tonight with my man and my friends. The sound of my iPhone ringtone stops my music causing me to look at the name on display 'Tatted Daddy🍆🥵😍'

M: Why would you change your name in my phone?

E: Cause that's who I am to you

M: Boy I've already got a father sir

E: That ain't what you be saying when I'm dee-

M: Yosohn is in the car East

E: He won't understand what I'm saying anyway babe, you coming to my house after?

M: Nah, I'm going to Zo's to get my hair done

E: Aight baby, I'll see you at the club, okay?

M: Okay baby, I'll see you later

E: Aye Yosohn, what's good youngin?

Y: Hi Easty

E: Baby you got him calling me by that fruity ass name

M: It's cute babe

E: Nah, I ain't with allat but tell me when you're going to the club aight?

M: I will baby

E: I love you Mia

M: I love you too Papi

I still haven't gotten used to exchanging 'I love you's' with East and every time he says it to me, I can't help but feel my heart flutter. He's definitely changed the game for me and in the best way possible; might just trap him this year just to remind him that this is a forever thing. Parking outside Herb's house, I unstrap Yosohn and grab his small backpack, "Are you going to be good at Daddy's house?" I ask him as he rests his head on my shoulder, "Yes mommy" his little voice sounds. He's definitely been clingy lately but I don't mind cause I definitely enjoy cuddles with my baby boy especially at random times during the day.

Knocking on the door, we wait for Herb to open the door, "Hey Papa" he says as Yosohn leaps into his arms planting several kisses all over his face; "What's up Herb?" I ask him. Laughing at my choice of words, "Nothing just chilling, thanks for bringing him over" he says making me smile, "It's all good, how's Taina?" I ask genuinely. For the sake of our son, Herb and I had decided to let bygones be bygones and strictly focus on co-parenting after having lunch with our partners included.