Claimed

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

"Hello son, why didn't you tell your momma I was about to be a grandma again?" sounds throughout my car making my eyes widen in surprise before the anger sets in; "What do you want Rose?" I ask angrily. I listen as she laughs before sighing "Is that anyway to talk to your mother Reign?" she asks sarcastically; "That would only apply if you were actually a mother" I reply aggravated.

Running a hand down my face waiting for her to get to her point, "I just want to know how my son, grandchild and hopefully daughter-in-law are doing" she says in a fake concerned voice pissing me off more than I already was, "Don't act like you care, you haven't reached out to me for almost 2 years so don't start now. My family and I are good so leave us alone" I say before cutting the call.

Sitting at the bar, I order my fourth cup of Hennessey on the rocks as I gulp down the third glass; "Are you sure you wanna keep drinking?" the bartender asks as he looks at me. Nodding my head, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket causing me to check it only to find a message from Amara 'Goodnight from your baby mother and lil princess' it reads.

I chuckle knowing how much Amara wants a daughter but I think it's going to be a mini-me which is what everyone else thinks as well. The bartender places the glass in front of me which I gulp down in one go before I take out a crispy hundred-dollar bill and place it under the glass thanking the bartender. Deciding that I can't wake Amara up after she's gone to bed, I drive towards East's house knowing he will understand the situation better.

Finishing off breakfast with East, Kai and Ma Dukes, I take my plate to the sink as East follows behind "I'm sorry about last night, you know how I get when it comes to those people and shit" I explain wiping my hands; "It's cool but you gotta stop letting them get to you like that" he advises before dapping me up. Kairi runs into the room heading straight to me before lifting her arms indicating that she wanted me to pick her up "Hey uncle's princess" I say kissing her forehead as she lays her head on my shoulder "Hi uncle Weign" she replies mispronouncing my name.

"When am I going to meet the lady carrying my grandbaby?" Ma Dukes asks as she walks in looking at Kai and I, "I'll bring her through this weekend" I let her know. "We can actually have a lil get together here cause I think she'll be more comfortable with Mia and them around" he suggests causing me to nod agreeing with what he was saying. I hug Kai and kiss her forehead before putting her down deciding it was time for me to leave remembering that Amara had prenatal yoga in the morning.

Picking up some egg bites, a Southwest Veggie Wrap and a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino from Starbucks I head over to her house knowing that the private session was probably over by now. I wait for her to open the door as I stand outside holding the Starbucks bag and her drink after ringing the doorbell; "Aww baby daddy you brought me some food" she exclaims as she snatches the food walking away. "Well damn, I'm good thanks for asking baby mother" I say as she takes a bite from an egg bite making her walk towards me and wrap her arms around my waist.